Forrester Market Overview: Enterprise Search
Business Case for Enterprise Big Data Deployments: Comparing Costs, Benefits and Risks for Use of IBM InfoSphere Streams and Open Source Storm
Business Case for Enterprise Big Data Deployments: Comparing Costs, Benefits and Risks for Use of IBM InfoSphere BigInsights and open source Apache Hadoop
IBM has identified the top five high-value big data use cases: Determine which one can be your first step into big data.
- Ventana Research - IBM's new moves in big data: Acceleration, optimization, and an open source alternative
- Big data comes of age
- Delivering Trusted Information for Big Data and Data Warehousing
- Maximizing the Value Provided by a Big Data Platform
- BI Research - Using Big Data for Smarter Decision Making
- TDWI best practices Report: big data analytics
- Forrester - The Big Deal About Big Data For Customer Engagement
- Nucelus - The Big Returns From Big Data
- The customer capable organization leveraging information assets to optimize customer value
- Three ways to improve your SharePoint Deployment
- The value of InfoSphere BigInsights
- Getting the most out of big data
- IBM® InfoSphere™ Streams Performance Report v2
- IBM InfoSphere Streams: Redefining Real Time Analytics
- A Better Customer Experience: Why CRM Alone Is Insufficient for Competitive Differentiation
- Scaling Strategies for Mission-Critical Search Application
- Data Profit vs. Data Waste
- Jump Start Collaboration
Introduction to InfoSphere BigInsights Quick Start Edition
Staying out of the headlines using Security Intelligence with Big Data
Watch how a great use case of using IBM Security Intelligence with big data to help our fictional client, Henry from a large financial institution, stay out of the media headlines and stop those pesky cyber attacks from happening.
IBM’s big data platform
IBM has developed a comprehensive, integrated and industrial strength big data platform that allows you to address the full spectrum of big data business challenges.
TDWI Big Data Maturity Model and Assessment Tool
Sponsored by IBM, this big data maturity online assessment tool enables organizations to objectively measure the maturity of an enterprise’s big data analytics program across five dimensions that are key to deriving value from big data analytics: organization, infrastructure, data management, analytics, and governance.