Smarter Commerce Global Summit 2013 Client Awards
IBM created the Smarter Commerce awards to recognise clients who are harnessing the power of the Smarter Commerce portfolio to innovate, compete, and win in today's increasingly customer-centric, digitally based market landscape.
Smarter Commerce Buy: Recognises the organisation that has embraced new approaches to the sourcing, procurement and distribution of goods and services, enabling strategic supply management and optimised supply chain execution to synchronise supply and demand.
Smarter Commerce Market: Recognises the organisation that delivers a consistent experience with personalised, relevant customer engagement across multiple channels to deliver value at every touch.
Smarter Commerce Sell: Recognises the organisation that has delivered their clients a seamless cross-channel buying experience while embracing mobile and social and delivers a highly informed and orchestrated customer experience.
Smarter Commerce Service: Recognises the organisation that has delivered a seamless, highly informed and orchestrated customer experience throughout the customer life cycle. The organisation enables an exceptional customer service experience through insights, predicting service needs and efficiently resolving complex customer service requests.
Smarter Commerce Innovation Leadership: Recognises the organisation that has put the customer at the centre of all operations, turning customer insight into action, enabling new business processes that help them buy, market, sell and service their products and services.
- Nominee must demonstrate a Smarter Commerce story, providing meaningful metrics of success/ROI.
- Nominee must be a current live IBM client.
- If the nominee is a past winner of an IBM award (in the past 2 years), to be considered for the 2013 awards, they must demonstrate a new business challenge being solved.
- Nomination must be received by March 31, 2013.
Award recipients get a great deal of exposure at the Smarter Commerce Summit and therefore may be asked to participate in the activities below. The client must be prepared to agree to:
- Participate in press and social media activities
- A video shot at their location that will showcase the transformational results achieved through the Smarter Commerce approach. This short 1-2 minute video will be shown at the Awards presentation in the closing General Session.
- Provide a high resolution company logo (.eps and .jpg) for use in awards presentation and Web site.