Click to enlargeTaking the right approach to optimize your inbound supply processes can provide complete end-to-end visibility of orders, shipments and inventory across your global trading partner networks.
Optimizing your inbound supply processes gives you the ability to track and monitor the entire procure-to-pay process for a complete inbound visibility solution. By providing the tools specific to procurement and supply chain personnel, inbound supply chain visibility helps you identify and adjust to inbound disruptions faster and more efficiently by tracking the complete procure-to-pay process. Some of the benefits can include:
- Identify and adjust to supply disruptions faster and more efficiently by tracking your purchase orders from creation through to payment
- Reduce manual order tracking costs through a complete view of your procure-to-pay supply chain processes
- Reduce inventory levels and improve product availability with visibility into your global inventory locations and balances across your supply chain network
- Improve supplier and carrier performance reporting through pre-built and custom user defined alerts
- Facilitate supplier performance reporting by tracking established metrics and scorecards
- Minimize supply chain disruptions through custom order-flow models that allow the user to create and monitor milestones
See how Sterling Supply Chain Visibility can help you achieve these benefits.
IBM Sterling Supply Chain Visibility Inbound (PDF, 496KB)