IBM® Store is an add-on to IBM Order Management and extends access and control of fulfillment operations to store associates through intuitive mobile applications that enable stores to execute “buy online, pickup in store” and “ship from store” as well as returns offerings. IBM Store improves the efficiency of store personnel with real-time access to customer and product information, the ability to view inventory levels at multiple store locations, quickly locate an order, check its status, make any necessary changes to it on behalf of a customer, manage returns and efficiently perform all fulfillment tasks in the store.
- Reduces the amount of training needed to support customers
- Increases sales and improves the buying experience by delivering compelling product information to customers in a store environment
- Grows revenue and keeps customers happy by providing alternatives to out-of-stock items
- Drives more store sales by providing multi-store inventory checks and alternative store merchandise pick-up
- Increases margins by improving store personnel efficiency through better order and inventory visibility, advanced order picking and efficient ship-from-store capabilities