Serving today’s chief executive customer
Meet your new boss. It’s your customer. Whether you are in B2B or B2C or B2E, the customer is in charge and has high expectations. IBM announces new Smarter Commerce integrated solutions and capabilities to help you serve the chief executive customer.
An all-in-one, cloud-based marketing platform, IBM Marketing Center combines customer analytics with real-time marketing execution. This end-to-end marketing platform includes digital marketing analytics, A/B testing, email marketing, site personalization and more, in one intuitive application.
Available on-premise or in the cloud, new IBM strategic supply management solutions can help chief procurement officers improve supplier governance, risk and compliance. These new solutions improve visibility and control over spend, contracts, service providers and supplier intelligence.
The new managed services practice helps rapidly deploy and manage e-commerce environments. Encompassing the entire commerce process, the service supports customer interactions, payments, sales, collections and customer loyalty.
A highly secure platform for person-centric file transfer, IBM QuickFile enables business users to securely and reliably exchange files inside or outside the organization. A Web 2.0 user interface simplifies the user experience, allowing business users to self-register and initiate file transfers without IT support.
Read the latest Smarter Commerce news and announcements
- IBM accelerates Smarter Commerce through intelligent guided customer experience
- IBM helps global industry leaders connect with the chief executive customer
- Anheuser-Busch InBev extends global supply chain with IBM Software
- IBM Smarter Commerce helps RadioShack deliver customer value and drive sales
- American Marketing Association turns to IBM Smarter Commerce to target CMOs, marketing professionals’ interests