IBM Connect evolves to meet the needs
of our technical clients and partners
In 2015, IBM Connect will transform into an even more in-depth technical event,
“IBM ConnectED” that provides the deep “nuts and bolts” technical experience that is so important to our long-standing technical community.
Specifically designed for technologists of all levels, including CIOs, IT managers and practitioners, this new event will offer deep-dive technical sessions, demos, labs and roundtables, access to IBM technical experts, and more.
Top 5 Reasons to attend Connect
Here are the top five reasons to attend IBM ConnectED 2015:
- Choose deep-dive technical content and demos not available elsewhere on leading collaboration and digital experience solutions that you need to excel, including IBM Mail Next, the expanded IBM Connections brand, new IBM Domino Applications on Cloud and mobile, omni-channel design strategies.
- Engage in technical and developer labs, one-on-one interactions and more from top IBM and IBM Business Partners technologists, strategists, engineers and researchers.
- Expand your network, with social and online networking, and one-on-one and group learning activities, including targeted education sessions, lounges, community receptions and user groups.
- Preview the latest IBM product roadmaps, demonstrations and research ideas.
- Build your skills with certifications and hands-on experiences.
Join us and get ConnectED in 2015!