Express4Atlassian – Mixed SCM Code Management:Review (Stash, FishEye, Crucible)
IBM PureFlex System
|Provided by: AppFusions, Inc.|
Express4Atlassian is a pre-configured quick-deploy evaluation & installation package for IBM® PureFlex. This package integrates Atlassian Stash®, FishEye®, and Crucible®. © 2013 AppFusions, Inc. All rights reserved. All other product/company names mentioned in this offering are trademarks of respective owners.
Express4Atlassian is a pre-configured quick-deploy installation package for IBM®PureFlex™ systems.
No headaches, no worries. Just works.
Express4Atlassian packages allow customers to perform easy, fast, and successful evaluation deployments with Atlassian systems.
This package integrates:
- Atlassian JIRA - Issue and project tracker
- Atlassian Confluence - Enterprise collaboration wiki
- Atlassian Crowd - SSO and user management for all Atlassian products when co-installed.
Other available Express4Atlassian packages include:
- Express4Atlassian – Issue and Project Tracking (JIRA)
- Express4Atlassian – Enterprise Collaboration Wiki (Confluence)
- Express4Atlassian – Enterprise Git Manager (Stash)
- Express4Atlassian – SCM Browse and Review (FishEye/Crucible)
- Express4Atlassian – Mixed SCM Code Management/Review (Stash, FishEye, Crucible)
- Express4Atlassian – Integrated Development Collaboration (JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Crowd)
- Express4Atlassian – Integrated Full Enchilada (JIRA, Confluence, Stash, FishEye, Crucible, Crowd)
Future packages will include pre-configured integrations with other systems, like Box, Dropbox, Alfresco, Google Drive, LingoTek (for translations), FDA Compliance Document Management Systems, etc.,
Business ProblemLearning new technologies to both install and configure is a time-consuming and pain-staking process for busy IT professionals. Express4Atlassian fast tracks the installation, configuration, and integration process, saving time and money.
Quickly install a pre-configured evaluation copy of Stash, FishEye, and Crucible, including all dependent technologies (i.e., Tomcat, Java™ 6) and database (i.e., postgreSQL). During the installation, you will be able define the URL for the system. For example, http://[system].[corpname].com. Once installation is complete, the system will restart automatically on your PureFlex™ infrastructure system, with a default user already configured. Upon logging in, you can easily integrate your Atlassian systems with LDAP or AD for user management and additional provisioning.
Name: Ellen Feaheny