Express4Atlassian – SCM Browse and Review (FishEye and Crucible)
IBM PureFlex System
|Provided by: AppFusions, Inc.|
Express4Atlassian is a pre-configured quick-deploy evaluation & installation for IBM® PureFlex. This package is for Atlassian FishEye® & Crucible®. © 2010 - 2013 AppFusions, Inc. All rights reserved. All other product or company names mentioned in this offering are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Express4Atlassian is a pre-configured quick-deploy installation package for IBM® PureFlex systems.
No headaches, no worries. Just works.
Express4Atlassian packages allow customers to perform easy, fast, and successful evaluation deployments with Atlassian systems.
This package is for:
- Atlassian FishEye, a source code repository manager for SVN, CVS, Perforce, etc. and
- Atlassian Crucible, a compatible peer code review tool.
Other available Express4Atlassian packages include:
- Express4Atlassian – Issue and Project Tracking (JIRA)
- Express4Atlassian – Enterprise Collaboration Wiki (Confluence)
- Express4Atlassian – Enterprise Git Manager (Stash)
- Express4Atlassian – Integrated IT Collaboration (JIRA, Confluence, Crowd)
- Express4Atlassian – Mixed SCM Code Management/Review (Stash, FishEye, Crucible)
- Express4Atlassian – Integrated Development Collaboration (JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Crowd)
- Express4Atlassian – Integrated Full Enchilada (JIRA, Confluence, Stash, FishEye, Crucible, Crowd)
Future packages will include pre-configured integrations with other systems, like Box, Dropbox, Alfresco, Google Drive, LingoTek (for translations), FDA Compliance Doc. Mgmt. Systems, etc.
Business ProblemLearning a new technology to both install and configure is a time-consuming and pain-staking process for busy IT professionals. Express4Atlassian fast tracks the installation and configuration process, saving time and money.
Quickly install a pre-configured evaluation copy of FishEye and Crucible, including all dependent technologies (i.e., Tomcat, Java™ 6) and database (i.e., postgreSQL). During the installation, you will be able define the URL for the system. For example, http://wiki.[corpname].com. Once installation is complete, the system will restart automatically on your PureFlex™ infrastructure system, with a default user already configured. Upon logging in, you can easily integrate your Atlassian systems with LDAP or AD for user management and additional provisioning.
Name: Ellen Feaheny