IBM PureFlex System
|Provided by: CFXWorks,Inc.|
This CreditCardXpress ™ appliance is a payment solution for credit, debit, purchase, check and gift cards that targets users of IBM's PureSystems®. It supports open and closed loop gift cards. It runs on CentOS, DB2® and Apache Tomcat and supports Elavon, the fourth largest credit card processor in North America.
CreditCardXpress supports the following capabilities:
- Processes payment card (credit, purchase, debit, check and gift cards) transactions.
- Sends transactions directly to the processor's servers bypassing 3rd party processors therefore eliminating their processing fees, security vulnerabilities, performance issues and reliability issues.
- Implemented consistency with the Payment Card Industries Data Security Standards. PCI DSS validated by Trustwave.
- Certified to the Elavon network for eCommerce, Mail Order Telephone Order and Retail.
- Browser based user interface that supports manual entry of transactions.
- A web service interface for use by programmers familiar with HTML or XML.
- Supports the following credit card transaction types: SALE, PRE-AUTHORIZATION, Supports multiple merchant accounts and multiple Terminal IDs per merchant account. Uses an Identity Access Management (IAM) base to enforce user authentication and authorization.
- Supports numerous security and quality control features including AVS, CVV2, 256-bit encryption, message digests, LUHN formula validation, card numbers masking, IBM® and Elavon certification.
- Integrated fraud protection services provided by Subuno. Accept or reject transactions based on user defined rules.
- Support for DB2®, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Convenience fee support based on rules imposed by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Reduced Cost... an affordable payment card solution built to run on IBM PureSystems™ with no 3rd party processing fees.
- Improved Security... implemented consistent with PCI DSS to reduce the resources required by the merchant to achieve PCI DSS compliance.
- Improved Quality Control... certified by Elavon and IBM to reduced the possibility of error and the cost of implementing and maintaining solutions.
- Reduced Skill Levels... reduced skill level of programmers responsible for implementing and maintaining credit card solutions by providing browser based interface, a drop-in BUY BUTTON and APIs deployed using simple web services.
Merchants want solutions that:
- Allow them to negotiate fees directly with a processor, not 3rd parties.
- Do not lock them into proprietary H/W or S/W.
- Give them database flexibility.
- Integrate with frontend and backend systems using web services or data queues.
- Automatically encrypt sensitive card data. Have been PCI DSS verified.
- No 3rd party processors involved
Credit Card Transaction Types Supported:
Market Segments Supported:
- Mail Order Telephone Order Security
- 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption
- MD5 Digital Signatures
- Luhn Formula validation
- Credit Card number masking
- Multiple fraud protection suites
Name: Al Nickles