WebSphere Data Power Virtual ESB Platform
IBM PureApplication System
|Provided by: Haddon Hill Group, INC|
WebSphere® Data Power Virtual ESB Platform from HHG is a fully virtualized Enterprise Service Bus that provides incredible agility in provisioning development and test environments for new and existing Data Power customers into their VMWare®, IBM® Workload Deployer, and IBM PureApplication Systems environments.
WebSphere® Data Power Virtual ESB (DPVESB) Platform from HHG is a fully virtualized Enterprise Service Bus that provides incredible agility in provisioning development and test environments for new and existing Data Power customers into their VMWare®, IBM® Workload Deployer (IWD), and IBM PureApplication™ Systems environments. With the introduction of Data Power Virtual Edition (VE), IBM customers have the option of deploying both physical and virtual Data Power service gateways and integration infrastructure.
HHG's DPVESB Platform provides a set of best practice Virtual System Patterns that incorporate Data Power VE, WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (for service governance and Policy management), and the WebSphere Appliance Management Console (WAMC).
Data Power customers are using the HHG DPVESB to support:
- Migrating 9004/XI50 application assets to current GA appliances via virtualized regression testing
- Establishing virtualized environments for resource isolation during different SDLC activities
- Refactoring older service proxies/gateways into SOA Policy-oriented deployments for greater agility
- Building out virtualized API Management infrastructures for mobile application services
Customers can choose to deploy these patterns to base VMWare ESX infrastructure or provision using either IWD or PureApplication Systems. The patterns can also be deployed off premise as a managed service.
- Pre-integrated Virtual System Pattern for WebSphere® Data Power, WebSphere Service Registry and Repository, and WebSphere Appliance Management Console
- Quick provisioning of DP environments across SDLC
- Expedite migration from older to newer DP firmware releases
- Provide dev/test environment for DP-enforceable security and mediation policies
- Create design time service governance registries to manage service release process
- Create run time service governance platform to host policies for dynamic SOA
- Provide key capabilities for managing configuration consistency across both physical appliances and virtual Data Power instances
Name: George Knoll