IBM PureFlex System
|Provided by: bTrade LLC|
secureXchange is a robust, intelligent, secure and highly-scalable managed file transfer solution. It supports most communication protocols (namely: AS2, FTP, SFTP, mailboxing, etc.) secureXchange is your scalable gateway—both within the walls of your enterprise or outside of it.
secureXchange key features and benefits:
• Secure: Each exchange can be configured to be encrypted and signed; even data at-rest or in-transit on your file system can be encrypted.
• Supports All Messaging Protocols: SFTP Server, FTP/S Client, FTP/S Server, AS2, AS1 SMTP/POP3, HTTP/S Client and Server.
• Flexible Deployment: End users can download the software and install quickly.
• Scalable: The solution will grow with your company needs, keeping the same user experience and giving you the same flexibility and level of security.
• Easy-to-Use: Includes a modern web-based user interface which makes it easy for members of your organization.
• Auditable: Contains end-to-end tracking, reporting, and real-time alerts; complete operational features from a set of dashboards exposed in the GUI.
• Multi-Platform Support: Java-based and works with a diverse set of operating systems (e.g., Windows and Linux).
• Self-Contained: Contains an embedded H2 database, web server, FTP server, SFTP server, AS2 server; so there is no need to depend on third party tools.
• Support for Multi-Tiered Networks: DMZ and internal network components.
• Community Management: Self-service web portal that empowers users to independently exchange and track large files.
· Hub and Spoke Nodes
· Centralized Configuration
· MFT Enterprise Gateway
· Highly Scalable
· Distributed Deployment
· High Availability/Load Balancing
· Ad-Hoc Web Users
· J2EE Based
· Web Services
· Mail Boxing
· Oracle, SQL Server and Embedded database support
· Multiple protocols support (SFTP, FTP/S, AS2, AS1, http/s)
· Alerts and notifications
· Archiving / purging
Name: Don Miller