miRevenue Solutions Suite
IBM PureApplication System
IBM PureFlex System
|Provided by: Zafin Labs Technologies Ltd|
The miRevenue Solution Suite is built for banks and financial institutions and consists of customizable modules that enable relationship based pricing, centralized billing, product creation and life cycle management, revenue leakage tracking, and enterprise loyalty.
The miRevenue solution suite was purpose-built to address the needs of the world’s leading banks. Our innovative products enable quick product creation, dynamic relationship pricing, product bundling, billing, revenue enhancement and loyalty management. Using miRevenue our clients can find revenue leakage, quickly market new products, test potential product changes against historical data and much more – enabling top line revenue growth and bottom line savings.
As a component-based system, miRevenue can be deployed incrementally to suit any specific business need or environment. No matter what deployment approach is chosen, miRevenue can easily scale to address future business needs.
miRevenue Solutions Suite, consists of the following modules:
miPricing enables innovative product manufacturing and dynamic pricing capabilities based on a range of attributes
miBilling provides comprehensive billing and invoicing capabilities including support for complex customer hierarchies
miLoyalty provides a single platform to enables end to end enterprise loyalty based strategies
miEarnings delivers simulation and reporting capabilities to enhance product manufacturing capabilities and front line sales enablement
The following are some of the capabilities of miRevenue:
- Account level billing with easy to configure UI to find and display key customer information in one place; dynamic dashboards to query customer and account balances and activities
- Ability to use customer hierarchies for pricing and billing
- Top of the line electronic processing capabilities • Decrease Revenue Leakage
- Ability to quickly configure pricing for new products in a centralized platform.
- Ability to create new products through rule authoring structure without cloning (avoids irrational product creation)
- Straight through processing with configurable collection rules improve cash flow, enables cash forecasts and avoids loss of revenue due to billing inefficiencies.
- Consolidate Billing Infrastructure
- Supports any line of business
- Single application for pricing, billing, cash applications, collections
- SOA separates product innovation platform from core systems and allows for fast deltas and flexibility for future business requirements
Addresses the following pain points:
- No single view of customer relationship.
- Lack of electronic processing resulting in poor customer service and high
- Difficulty of adding new products Manual processing, complex, customer relationships
- Multiple disparate systems and platforms Integration of data across billing, cash applications, and collections systems, integrates with GL and core systems
- Prolonged customization and upgrades
Enables packaging and bundling
Provide real life cycle management
Setting price deviation controls
One central point of truth
Flexible and configurable billing models
Supports configuration of complex client hierarchies
Full STP with no manual intervention
Customizable invoices to meet unique client needs
Monitoring, collections and reconciliation analysis
Roll out rewards, benefits and loyalty across the enterprise
Provide effective and automated cos
Understand revenue impacts for new product launches
Compare costs - understand profitability of new models
Assess internal cost allocations
Name: Darren Negraeff