IBM PureFlex System
|Provided by: Chiliad Publishing Incorporated|
||Version: Version 7|
Chiliad is the ideal tool to find actionable insight from Big Data when the stakes are high and the information challenges are great. We provide Iterative Discovery tools to support analysis of any type of content, at any scale, across clouds, data centers, and other stovepipes. Enabled on PureSystems for rapid deployment.
Chiliad extracts meaning from Big Data when the stakes are high and the information challenges are great. We provide Iterative Discovery software tools to support analysis of any type of content, at Big Data scale, across clouds, data centers, and other stovepipes.
- Company focus: Chiliad has focused our company and product to serve the intelligence community and healthcare researchers, areas in which critical information is growing quickly, comes in many forms, and is spread across many locations.
- Workflow support: Chiliad lets customers extract actionable meaning by reaching this data wherever it is and in whatever format, finding what matters, analyzing implications, and monitoring new information.
- Core differentiation: Chiliad lets you find and analyze what matters from among all of your information, no matter the scale, location, or file format.
- Total Cost of Ownership Advantages: Chiliad delivers a lower TCO than related Open Source offerings. And in a documented productivity test, tasks requiring 32,000 hours were reduced to 30 minutes.
- Proven System: Chiliad is proven in the most demanding information environments in the world: the FBI and Department of Homeland Security. Over 10,000 agents in the FBI alone execute over 200,000 queries per day.
- Privacy and Security Focus: Chiliad offers industry-leading privacy and security features, functioning across classified and non-classified environments.
Business CaseChiliad serves the intelligence community and healthcare researchers, applicable Big Data discovery and analysis for other large enterprises. When the stakes are high and the information challenges immense, Chiliad allows users to find actionable meaning.
Business ProblemIn the real world of intelligence and healthcare—and enterprises in general—critical information is growing quickly, comes in many forms, and is spread across many locations. The scale, variety, and distribution of this information makes it difficult for users to extract meaning. In these challenging and high-stakes environments, Chiliad allows analysis across data centers, clouds, and other stovepipes.
- Integrated Query Support
- Network & Data Security
- Third Party Integration
- Web Services/API Integration
- Conversational Queries
- Data Normalization
- Dynamic Entity & Concept Extraction
- Discover Knowledge
- Faceted Navigation
- Link Node Analysis
- Real-Time Monitoring & Alerting
Provider name: Ken Rosen