IBM PureApplication System
|Provided by: SugarCRM Inc.|
SugarCRM makes CRM simple. With integrations to Connections, Unica, Cast Iron, IBM® SmartCloud for Social Business and other leading social and data networks, SugarCRM puts relevant customer insight immediately at your fingertips. Sugar also runs on PureSystems, Power and x86 servers.
As one of the world's fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than ten million times and currently serve over 1,000,000 end users in 192 countries. Over 7,000 organizations have chosen SugarCRM's open platform solutions over proprietary alternatives for sales force automation, marketing automation, customer support and creation of custom business applications. Deploy Sugar in the cloud or on-site and leverage mobile CRM access and social media integration (Social CRM) to gain a 360-degree customer view.
SugarCRM's flexible deployment model helps IBM® customers and partners leverage their investment in IBM technology. From software support for Lotus Notes®, LotusLive™, CastIron, and Cognos® to hardware support for i, p, x and z/Linux® deployments, SugarCRM is one of the best CRM choices for an IBM® environment.
Benefits of an Open Platform:
- Innovate and grow as you need to, since you're not limited by a vendor's technology
- Future-proof your business - no matter how the business changes, you can adapt software to your future needs
Benefits of Using Mobile CRM:
- Access key customer contact and account information no matter where you are
- Close deals faster with instant visibility into CRM data
- Keep people in the field - reduce the need for return trips to the office
Benefits of Social CRM:
- Promotes better engagement between organizations and their customers and prospects
- Creates efficiencies for sales teams because they have a more detailed view of who their customer is before they place the first call
- Lets you take immediate action in light of both positive and negative customer experiences
Benefits of Running a CRM Application on a Cloud™ Platform:
- Geographical Reach - Can host your CRM applications close to where you are using them which helps with compliance and disaster recovery issues.
SugarCRM is an intuitive, easy-to-use customer relationship management (CRM) system for sales force automation, customer service and support automation, and marketing campaign management.
SugarCRM provides a single, current source of customer information for sales, marketing, and support.
SugarCRM's open platform is easy to configure and integrate with other applications and data sources to meet changing needs.
SugarCRM supports a mobile workforce with complete application access via mobile devices.
Name: Paul Foucher