Double-Take Availability for Windows and Linux
IBM PureApplication System
IBM PureFlex System
|Provided by: Vision Solutions, Inc.|
Double-Take Availability combines continuous real-time replication and automatic failover capabilities for disaster recovery, high availability, and centralized backup on physical or virtual servers. Double-Take Availability uses patented replication and failover capabilities that continuously capture byte-level changes.
Double-Take Availability combines continuous real-time replication and automatic failover capabilities for disaster recovery, high availability, and centralized backup on physical or virtual Windows servers. Double-Take Availability uses patented replication and failover capabilities that continuously capture byte-level changes as they occur and replicates those changes to another server either locally or over any WAN link.
Double Take Availability captures disk-writes at the host’s file system layer while all applications (including virtual machines writing to virtual disks) operate above the actual file system layer. This allows the solution to transparently and reliably protect that data by replicating it via its normal mechanisms to a target server running another copy of Double-Take Availability. On the target side, Double Take Availability simply applies the same file update commands to the duplicate files that reside on the target server – sending only real-time byte-level changes across any IP connection.
- The most comprehensive high availability and disaster recovery for physical and virtual servers on Windows
- Real-time application and data protection
- Use existing hardware, software and network
- Full server protection and failover
- Failover executed in minutes, not hours, and supports dissimilar hardware
- Supports MS Exchange, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint, BES and more
- Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service integration allows you to schedule and recover from up to 64 point-in-time copies of data on your physical or virtual target
- No distance limits for backup server
- Near-zero data loss
Provider name: Judy Olson