EXTOL Business Integrator
IBM PureFlex System
|Provided by: EXTOL International, Inc.|
Platform-independent business integration middleware, with seamless support for “lights-out” business-to-business (B2B), Software as a Service (SaaS), internal application (A2A) and data integration. Now enable on PureSystems for integrated expertise.
EXTOL Business Integrator (EBI) is a complete, portable middleware solution for creating, testing, deploying, monitoring, and managing robust business integration applications. It enables individuals and small IT teams to rapidly integrate applications, data, and external partners, using XML, flat file, database, spreadsheet, and (with an available option) EDI data.
Businesses use EBI to automate processing of partner transactions, integrate internal and Software-as-a-Service applications, extract and syndicate business intelligence data, wrap and expose application and data services, and more.
EBI includes a complete set of services for internal and external communications, data analysis and routing, business process automation, any-to-any data transformation, event management and scheduling, logging, auditing, monitoring, and management functions.
The included EXTOL Integration Studio is a graphical toolkit that provides project wizards, metadata management tools, process modeling, transformation ruleset specification, adapter configuration, testing, and auditing functions. Collectively, these tools span the complete application lifecycle, from creation, through testing and deployment, to ongoing maintenance and enhancement.
EXTOL Business Integrator enables a business to:
• Automate integration of orders, invoices, ship notices, and other business transactions based on the capabilities of each trading partner
• Replace manual re-keying of data into ERP and other enterprise applications with lights-out, transparent integration
• Produce custom integration applications in minutes or hours, without coding
• Integrate directly or indirectly with ERP and other enterprise application systems
• Extract, syndicate, and synchronize database content in different target formats and syntaxes
• Activate integration processes based on events, schedules, data flows, web services*, or application CALLs
• Rapidly create or extend integration applications by reusing existing integration components
EXTOL Business Integrator:
• Reduces or eliminates manual re keying of data sent between businesses and application systems
• Supports a wide range of partner interfaces and document types with one investment in software and skills
• Simplifies creation of integration applications by reducing or eliminating the need for programming
• Accommodates unique business requirements through sophisticated process automation
• Any-to-any data transformation for spreadsheets, XML, flat file, database and (optionally) EDI
• Internal and external communications using FTP, AS2, VANs, files, DBMSs, APIs and (optionally) web services
• Project Builder that guides creation and modification of integration applications
• Wizards for generating web service Consumers and Providers
• Document metadata importation, editing, and management
• Modeling, testing, and deployment of multi-step business processes
• Event management and scheduling of process execution
• Built-in logging and detailed auditing of business processes, inputs, and outputs
• Monitoring and management of business processes and processing results
Name: Jack Byrne