Silvermoon Insurance Enterprise Suite
IBM PureApplication System
|Provided by: Silver Moon 5 PTY(LTD)|
The Silvermoon Insurance Enterprise Suite is a product-driven system that runs all lines of business on a single platform. It provides solutions for Policy Administration, Channel and Commission Management, Claims and Billing & Collection. It is a pure implementation of Service Oriented Architecture and is Cloud ready.
The Silvermoon Insurance Enterprise Suite is a service-oriented component-based solution built according to IBM’s Insurance Application Architecture (IAA) which is now the foundation of industry standards being established by ACORD.
The IBM IAA Reference Architecture is a blueprint for Insurance Companies. It provides both a business architecture and an application architecture for the Insurance Industry.
The Silvermoon Insurance Enterprise Suite provides an end-to-end, highly flexible core insurance administration solution for all lines of business (Life, Health, Property & Casualty, Re-insurance, etc.) which can also be used for specific solutions, including:
- Product-driven Policy Acquisition, Administration, Billing & Collection
- Channel and Commission Management
- Claims Management
The solution provides an open, extensible and customizable component suite which may be used to fast-track custom enterprise solution development.
The components are built on a Java platform using J2EE technology and makes use of open standards-based J2EE frameworks.
This solution has been successfully tested on IBM’s Cloud Computing Platform.
Our Insurance Enterprise Suite offers the following opportunities:
- Core insurance administration transformation.
- Insurance Enterprise TCO reduction.
- Insurance product-to-market acceleration.
- Channel and Commission Management enablement
- Moving Insurance administration into the Cloud.
- Smart Claims Management.
The following problems are solved:
- Time to market – too long and requires extensive application development.
- Runaway TCO – lack of standardization, extensive duplication across and within lines of business (LoB).
- No single view of the customer available to insurance admin operations – quotes, admin, claims, etc.
- Inefficient and inconsistent control across admin platforms.
- Lack of information sharing across process and (LoB) silos.
Our Insurance Enterprise Suite provides:
- Configurable products, incl. rules, rates & contract life-cycle
- Product-driven Policy Acquisition & Admin
- Channel & Commission Mng.
- Claims Mng.
- Billing & Collection
- Fin. Services Agreement
- Intermediary Agreement
- Claim Mng.
- Underwriting Mng.
- Generic Agreement
- Financial Trx
- Account & Fund
- Assessment, Activity, Condition & Place
- Physical Object
- Security, incl. Request & Authorization
Name: Graham Grindley-Ferris
Phone: +27 82 7872291 or +27 21 5515307