IBM PureApplication System
|Provided by: FINEOS Corporation Limited|
FINEOS Claims goes beyond traditional claims objectives to deliver a best-in-class solution that addresses all aspects of a total claims solution: Fully-automated claims and case management Integrated customer management Comprehensive financial management A flexible, modern, rules-driven technology platform
FINEOS Claims goes beyond traditional claims objectives to deliver a best-in-class solution that addresses all aspects of a total claims solution:
- Fully-automated claims and case management for automated electronic transaction handling and workflow
- Integrated customer management for a single view of the customer
- Comprehensive financial management for integrated reserving, payments and billing
- Optimal provider management to support large and complex vendor networks and service agreements
- A flexible, modern, rules-driven technology platform that prepares you for growth
FINEOS Claims is designed with a high level of standard business functionality and content to provide direct, measurable claims management improvements.
Engineered to provide maximum flexibility and extensibility, FINEOS Claims can be implemented within a single line of business, across multiple lines of business to provide a single platform for claims management, or as the foundation for a broader enterprise transformation project.
FINEOS Claims provides a competitive edge by allowing insurers to manage change at the business-user level, without complex coding, testing, or re-engineering of systems. The agility built into FINEOS Claims ensures that the system will support an insurer's competitive strategies, whether that's through supporting new products, changing processes, or even changing lines of business.
- Decreases compliance risk
- Claims payments/leakage
- Customer experience
- First Notice of Loss (FNOL)
- Claims Payments and Reserves
- Workflow Management
- Reporting capabilities
- Assignment and routing
- Manages the entire claims process
Provider name: Alison Murphy
Phone: +1 617 649 0034