IBM PureFlex System
|Provided by: Aware Software, Inc.|
Aware Reports is a high performance report rendering engine that produces feature rich Excel, PDF and HTML reports. Designed to handle seamlessly large enterprise reporting volumes in batch and on-demand reporting applications. Available on Unix, Mac and Windows systems.
Aware Reports accommodates most requirements for sophisticated enterprise reporting applications including:
- Native Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF (PDF rendered via TeX) and HTML (bitmap charts via Ghostscript) output formats (also can produce other text based formats including RTF)
- Rich set of Microsoft Excel features including formulas, charts, multi-sheets, cell and conditional formatting, images, hyperlinks, pivots and visual basic.
- Rich set of Adobe PDF features including true vector graphics with gradients, textures, patterns (for charts and drawings), images, bookmarks (a must have in 500+ page reports), wide multi-page tabular displays with grouping and subtotals, footnotes and endnotes, smart page breaks, hyperlinks.
- Cleanly separates data from document presentation. Allows for reuse of data streams, templates and styles to produce reports in various document formats.
- Unicode (UTF-8) multi-national character sets support for multi-lingual reports.
- Designed for server-side, high-volume, batch and web unattended reporting environments.
- Accepts data in standard compact CSV and Aware eXpress formats. Works seamlessly with XSLT processors to allow for XML data input.
- Available on Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX®, BSD, Mac OS X and Windows systems. Certified by several enterprise vendors on Linux, AIX and Windows enterprise platforms.
- Available stand-alone and as multi-thread safe C++ and Java APIs.
Business CaseSaves cost by reducing hardware required to meet reporting SLAs.
Renders Excel, PDF and HTML reports.
Name: Igor Khomyakov