IBM PureFlex System
|Provided by: Raz Lee Security Ltd.|
iSecurity is the most comprehensive, end-to-end security solution for IBM i (AS/400) systems. Its components manage all aspects of IBM i security, working together to provide total, out-of-the-box security. iSecurity is appropriate for all industries and is ideal for large shops as well as for SMBs.
iSecurity, full IBM i protection.
Specialized Security: application-based, e.g. field-level database protection.
- View patent-pending field-level security. Hides sensitive fields from restricted users, who see asterisks, not real values. No applications change needed. SQL and traditional I/O enabled.
- Antivirus prevents the IBM i from becoming a virus infection source. All incoming IFS files are scanned and examined.
- Visualizer, B.I.–based tool to graphically analyse security activity.
- Audit real-time auditing, query and reporting suiting any regulated business.
- Action responds to security breaches with alert messages and corrective actions. User-friendly wizards and logs.
- Capture invisibly catches and logs IBM i user activity, complying with all security regulations.
Active Security: complete network access and workstation security.
- Firewall protects all exit points and communication protocols. Controls what users do at server and object levels. Intuitive logic, and easy-to-use rule wizards.
- Screen, protects terminals and PC workstations from unauthorized use.
- Password full passwords protection.
Business CaseiSecurity enhances enterprise security on all iSeries platforms by:
- Hermetically sealing the IBM i against external and internal threats by protecting all security related points and function servers.
- Safeguarding mission critical databases in order to control who is allowed to view, manipulate or modify data.
- Enabling the system administrator to define which users can perform specific transactions on specific objects, irrespective of user location or access method.
- Providing proactive responses to security breaches and intrusions.
Business ProblemiSecurity components work together to provide comprehensive, out-of-the-box security for use in a variety of industries, such as banking, insurance, health care, manufacturing and e-business.
iSecurity includes powerful features that meet the requirements of today's highly regulated business environment and allows organizations to conform with strict security regulations.
iSecurity is an integrated, cutting-edge solution for IBM i (AS/400) systems that manages all aspects of IBM i security. The individual components work together to provide comprehensive, out-of-the-box security.
iSecurity is ideal for use in a variety of industries, such as banking, insurance, health care, manufacturing and e-business.
Name: Eli Spitz, Vice President Business Development