WebSphere Studio Asset Analyzer Mentor Workshop
The IBM consultant will conduct a training workshop for up to 10 of your employees in the use of WebSphere® Studio Asset Analyzer. Your team will get an overview of the features of the product with hands-on training to analyze the interdependencies and relationships of the pieces of your applications. They learn to use the tools to identify impacts caused by changes to programs and data running on OS/390®. Your team will use the captured data from your applications -- the programs they are familiar with.
- Describes the analyzers for source programs, JCL, CICS® BMS maps, CICS region, and IMS resources and jar files.
- Demonstrates how to view relationships between your programs, data, and JCL.
- Shows you how a change will impact your application.
- Explains the output from the tools and how to read the information in the reports.
- Provides quick-start, hands-on training for your developers to promote WebSphere Studio Asset Analyzer understanding and acceptance.
- Use of your application data ensures immediate utilization of the tools.
- Relevant training for your intended IBM WebSphere Studio Asset Analyzer usage.
- Maximizes your staff's productivity by leveraging IBM's experienced consultants.
- This services offering may allow for limited customization per customer requirements.
- To realize the combined power of using WebSphere Studio Asset Analyzer with IBM Asset Transformation Workbench this workshop can be supplemented to review the installation and configuration of the software bridge.
- Additional time may be added to this service offering to have a consultant work on-site with your team to assist with usage of the tool.
- 3 to 5 days based on your usage of WebSphere Studio Asset Analyzer
To learn more contact a Software Services Sales Specialist near you.