Use and maintain
IBM® Operating System Environment Manager for z/OS® offers data centers improved systems manageability.
Driven by an easy-to-use ISPF interface, this solution makes it easier for you to manage your data center resources and control how they are used.
- Offers a methodology and interface for managing your data center environment and ensuring 24/7 availability as though these were administrative tasks and not a technical programming issue
- Includes more than 200 robust features for dynamic controls in the areas of systems performance, batch resource routing controls, reduction of ISV costs and elimination of assembler exits
- Helps you maximize the return on investment in IBM z/OS technologies by improving system throughput and service levels, reducing hardware and software costs and reducing human resources costs
- Provides a dynamic operating environment that is easy for both technical and operations staff to use
- Provides a range of features for improving system throughput by optimizing how system resources are used
View features and benefits