Gain insight into SOA services and their consumption, policies and associated metadata in your enterprise
This enterprise-level registry and repository provides scalable and automated capabilities to help organisations optimise productivity and resources in an SOA environment.
- Catalogs the details about your services and the services you use.
- Automatically discovers existing service directly from their host environment.
- Leverages full service lifecycle management to keep track of versions and availability of services, while enforcing best practice during their development and deployment.
- Graphically visualises services and their dependencies to help calculate the impact of change.
- Keep track of who is using the services using consumer/provider contract management.
- Combines with an enterprise service bus (ESB) like WebSphere Message Broker to provide enforcement of contracts and policies.
- Supports authoring and management of service level agreements (SLAs) which can then be automatically enforced by WebSphere DataPower appliances.
- Integrates with monitoring tools to bring metrics about service use together with your service definitions.
View features and benefits (US)
eBook: New: Real World SOA stories - How Business and IT work together to build globally integrated enterprises