Push your Business Process Management initiative to the next level, into the cloud. Read the white paper
Develop flexible business processes: bridging the gap between business and IT
Flexible, agile business processes are the key to productivity and growth.
Organisations today must be able to respond to rapid change with flexible, efficient and consistant business processes that differentiate them in the marketplace.
IBM can help you adapt and take advantage of rapid change: by helping business managers understand and optimise business processes and work with IT collaboratively to refine, automate and manage processes and decisions. development process.
Watch video (00:04:08)
IBM Business Process Manager Standard gives you comprehensive visibility and insight to manage business processes. It provides tooling and run time for process design, execution, monitoring and optimisation, along with basic system integration support. The software easily scales from initial project to enterprise-wide programs.
Business Process Manager Standard is ideal for multi-project improvement programs that focus on workflow and productivity.
- Simplicity – The software provides simple tooling that makes it easy for process owners and users to directly engage and improve business processes. It includes process coaching to guide users through the steps of each process.
- Control – The Process Centre is a scalable central repository, common design environment and asst repository. It lets you organise, manage, monitor and deploy all process artifacts, applications and services from your business process management (BPM) program. You can manage process deployments throughout all of your runtime environments, giving you program-wide governance.
- Modeling – A unified model-driven environment gives you graphical implementation and testing of process applications, services, user interfaces and rules. This enables process designers to confidently manage change. Now everyone has visibility of the same process version.
- Visibility – The software provides complete visibility to all participants, which improves collaboration and enables continuous process improvement. This fine-grained process visibility is enabled by real-time analytics, which empower users to optimise business processes.
- Efficiency – Business Process Manager Standard gives you a real-time, federated view for performing tasks, managing work items, tracking performance and responding to events.
- Unified runtime engine – The software seamlessly executes Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), and Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) based processes.
- Versioning – You can safely update or roll back processes at any time using process versioning and change management features. This includes processes that are currently in flight.
Business Process Manager Standard resources