Provides a purpose-built, easy-to-use appliance designed for simplified deployment and hardened security at the caching tier of your enterprise application infrastructure.
The XC10 Appliance incorporates a large, 240 GB cache into the DataPower line of appliances from IBM, and adds elastic caching functions that enable your business-critical applications to scale cost effectively with consistent performance.
- WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance is intended to deliver a cost-effective, distributed caching solution in support of data-oriented distributed caching scenarios
- WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance is designed for simple installation and use within a broad context of environments, including deep integration with WebSphere Application Server versions V6.1 and later, as well as simple support for non-WebSphere Application Server and non-Java environments through Representational State Transfer (REST) APIs.
- Accelerated Time to Value: Reduce install, setup and configuration time through out-of-the-box support for common data oriented caching scenarios.
- Simplified management and administration: Leverage a built-in, simplified administration and monitoring console to enable efficient setup, configuration and management of the appliance and transaction load within your datacenter.
- Simplified monitoring of the runtime/health of the appliance.
- Fast application performance: Use as a powerful distributed cache to speed application access to data and services.
- Linear scalability: Scale out without limitations.
- Delivers fault tolerance and a large 240 GB cache that can help improve performance and scalability. .
View features and benefits
Introduction to Elastic Caching using WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance
Elastic Dynamic Caching with the WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance