With Tivoli You Can...
- Improve customer satisfaction with increased availability of critical business services.
- Grow & protect revenue with visibility to service quality and key performance indicators.
- Lower IT Operations costs by eliminating manual tasks associated with reducing mean time to repair, collection, filtering and correlation of events, and systems and workload management.
- Reduce capital and server maintenance costs with improved utilisation of physical and virtual resourcesReduce energy costs with control over energy usage.
- Reduce energy costs with control over energy usage
- Improved customer satisfaction by up to 70%
- Improved application availability between 5 & 17%
- Staff savings of up to 15% for managing IT resources holistically
- Reduction of event volumes as much as 10,000 to 1.
- Reduction of symptomatic incidents by 40%
- Reduction in energy costs between 30 & 50%
- Management of additional applications with existing resources - a savings of 2 HC per application
- 20% reduction in costs associated with change management20—25% reduction in costs associated with job scheduling
- Avoidance of HW purchases of 5% or greater
- 20-25% reduction in costs associated with job scheduling
- Increase throughput of applications by 5% with automated job scheduling
- IBM Tivoli Business Service Manager
Provides enterprise, public sector and service provider organisations with advanced service and process visibility in targeted, real-time dashboards.
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/Impact
Provides a common platform for data access that circumvents organisational boundaries. With data from virtually any source, you can correlate, calculate, enrich, deliver, notify, escalate, visualise and perform a wide range of automated tasks.
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus
Consolidates complex IT and network operation management tasks. Improves service availability and resiliency with real-time service management for data centers, network operations centers and IT domains.
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager (US)
Helps increase the performance and availability of business-critical applications. It provides real-time problem detection, analysis and repair to help maintain the availability and performance of applications.
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring
Helps you optimise IT infrastructure performance and availability. Use this system monitoring software to manage operating systems, databases and servers in distributed and host environments.
- A complete list of Service Availability and Peformance Management software products (US)