IBM PureSystems: Changing the Economics and Experience of IT
IBM Expert Integrated Systems Luncheon: The flexibility of general purpose system | The elasticity of cloud | The simplicity of an appliance
Thank you for joining us for lunch last week and for listening to Jason McGee unravel how IBM PureApplication System – part of the PureSystems Family – speeds application deployment, simplifies management and reduces the risks associated with traditional application lifecycle models.
As the Global Chief Technology Officer of IBM PureApplication System, Jason McGee is a world leader in integrated systems and the evolution of IT infrastructure.
The event was a unique opportunity to hear how organisations like yours are using PureApplication System to:
- Consolidate hundreds of web application workloads to drive 90% utilisation for optimal resource efficiency
- Enhance the dynamics of your DevOps
- Optimise platforms for business process management and business intelligence
- Innovate using patterns of expertise for self-service, yielding up to 20- to 30-times faster deployment with reduced risk
- Optimise application resources to drive a 55% reduction in management costs and 98% reduction in unplanned outages
- Deploy new services and reduce time to provision from 45 days to just hours.
To review the presentation, please click on the presentation tab
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak to your usual IBM contact. Or, please call Darlene Letran on 02 9407 924902 9407 9249 or email email@example.com