Our mainframe data management solutions transform data from diverse sources into reliable, integrated information and actionable business intelligence.
What we offer
Products and solutions
- Analyst reports
- Cristian Molaro: Gaining the Financial Benefits of DB2 10 for z/OS
- Triton Consulting: DB2 10 for z/OS - A Smarter Database for a Smarter Planet
- Dave Beulke: IBM DB2 10 for z/OS - Reduce costs with improved performance
- IDC: A Platform for Enterprise data Services: The Proven Power and Flexibility of IMS from IBM (PDF, 157KB)
- Client success stories
- A proactive, preventative approach to security, audit and compliance – IBM InfoSphere Guardium (FLV, 00:03:50)
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning for DB2 for z/OS: Optimize Performance and Reduce Costs (US)
- IMS Explorer: Using SQL to Access IMS Data?! (YouTube, 00:06:31)
- Combining Backup and Recovery Resources in IMS and DB2 to Reduce Your Time and Data Loss in Case of a Disaster (US)
- White papers
- More resources
Connect with the community
Authored by Don Haderle ("the Father of DB2") and other IBM DB2 experts, this ebook celebrates 30 years of DB2 with customer stories, hints and tips, new enhancements and future plans.
New enhancements include predicate processing improvements regardless of access path; new access path choices to improve common query patterns; and more.
Attend from your desktop, as IBM Distinguished Engineers, subject matter experts, and executives cover the strategies, trends, products and tools to help you cost-effectively add new workloads to the System z platform and realise incremental savings.
Get an in-depth look at the accelerator and its genesis in this interview with the lead developers.
Find the latest demos, analyst reports, white papers and more with one click.
- DB2 for z/OS & Data Warehousing newsletter (US)
- IBM Data management magazine (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Mainframe software for IBM System z (US)
- Mainframe application development and deployment (US)
- Mainframe application infrastructure software (US)
- Mainframe business analytics and data warehousing (US)
- Mainframe service management (US)
- System z servers (hardware) (US)