Why IBM predictive analytics?
Predictive analytics helps your organisation predict with confidence what will happen next so that you can make smarter decisions and improve business outcomes. IBM offers easy-to-use predictive analytics products that meet the specific needs of different users and skill levels from beginners to experienced analysts.
With predictive analytics software from IBM, you can:
Why SPSS software?
With SPSS predictive analytics software, you can predict with confidence what will happen next so that you can make smarter decisions, solve problems and improve outcomes.
Featured SPSS software
Predict: Discover patterns and trends in your structured and unstructured data with an intuitive visual interface supported by advanced analytics.
Act: Automatically deliver high-volume, optimised decisions to your front-line systems and decision makers.
SPSS Predictive Analytics Solutions
Uncover hidden insights in your customer data so you can create personalised experiences that win more business while reducing costs and increasing customer loyalty.
Ensure your people, processes and assets are aligned and optimised to maximise productivity and profitability.
Monitor your business environment, detect suspicious activity, and control outcomes to minimise exposure and loss.
All SPSS software
- IBM SPSS Data Collection
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Author
- SPSS Data Collection on Cloud
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Data Entry
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Data Model
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Interviewer Desktop
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Paper
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Phone Interviews
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Professional
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Remote Administration
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter Developer Kit
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Survey Reporter Publisher
- IBM SPSS Data Collection Web Interviews
IBM SPSS Statistics
- IBM SPSS Advanced Statistics
- IBM SPSS Advantage for Microsoft Excel
- IBM SPSS Amos
- IBM SPSS Bootstrapping
- IBM SPSS Categories
- IBM SPSS Complex Samples
- IBM SPSS Conjoint
- IBM SPSS Custom Tables
- IBM SPSS Data Preparation
- IBM SPSS Decision Trees
- IBM SPSS Direct Marketing
- IBM SPSS Exact Tests
- IBM SPSS Forecasting
- IBM SPSS Missing Values
- IBM SPSS Neural Networks
- IBM SPSS Regression
- IBM SPSS SamplePower
- IBM SPSS Statistics Base
- IBM SPSS Statistics Campus
- IBM SPSS Statistics Developer
- IBM SPSS Statistics Faculty Pack
- IBM SPSS Statistics GradPack
- IBM SPSS Statistics for Linux on System z
- IBM SPSS Statistics Premium
- IBM SPSS Statistics Professional
- IBM SPSS Statistics Programmability Extension
- IBM SPSS Statistics Server
- IBM SPSS Statistics Standard
- IBM SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys
- IBM SPSS Visualization Designer
Follow IBM Smarter Analytics
Insurance Insights: Harnessing the Power of Predictive Analytics
FST Media and IBM hosted an exclusive luncheon with a select group of insurance executives to discuss strategies to best harness the true potential of predictive analytics in the industry. This event brought together leaders within the Australian Insurance Industry to discuss predictive analytics to reduce fraud, identify and mitigate client risk and reach target markets.
Seven Reasons You Need Predictive Analytics Today
This white paper reveals seven strategic objectives that can be attained to their full potential only by employing predictive analytics.
Predictive Analytics: The Hurwitz Victory Index Report
Learn why IBM SPSS was recognised as a Double Victor in the inaugural Hurwitz & Associates Victory Index for predictive analytics.
Read the insights from the Global C-suite Study
Ten years, 17 studies and 23,000 face-to-face executive interviews have given us rich insights into how private and public sector leaders think. "The Customer-activated Enterprise" is our first simultaneous study of the entire C-suite