Take the lead with business analytics
IBM Business Analytics software products can help your organisation achieve your objectives and drive better business outcomes. These products can be used independently, in combination with each other, and as part of broader solutions to key business challenges.
Statistical analysis, data and text mining, predictive modeling, decision optimization and collaboration and deployment software help you anticipate change and take action to improve outcomes.
Integrated dashboards, scorecards, reporting, analysis, mobile business intelligence, planning and budgeting, and performance management capabilities enable you to act on fact-based insights.
Integrated solutions enable your organisation to manage enterprise operational risk and compliance initiatives.
Risk analytics and management software helps businesses like yours gain transparency into financial risks in advance.
Small and midsize business solutions
Solutions for your industry
All products - Business analytics
- Algo Asset Liability Management
- Algo Audit and Compliance
- Algo Credit Economic Capital
- Algo Credit Exposure
- Algo Credit Manager
- Algo Credit Regulatory Capital
- Algo Financial Modeler
- Algo FIRST
- Algo Market Risk
- Algo One Risk and Financial Engineering Workbench
- Algo OpData
- Algo Operational Risk Capital Modeling
- Algo Risk
- Algo Risk Service on Cloud
- Algo Strategic Business Planning
- Enterprise Model Risk Governance
- OpenPages Financial Controls Management
- OpenPages GRC on Cloud
- OpenPages GRC Platform
- OpenPages Internal Audit Management
- OpenPages IT Governance
- OpenPages Operational Risk Management
- OpenPages Policy and Compliance Management
Follow IBM Smarter Analytics
Video: Cover the analysis spectrum with IBM business analytics
Video: 7 reasons to combine IBM SPSS software and R
White Paper: The new frontier for personalized customer experience
Analyst Research: How IBM Business Analytics Lets Users See Big Data
White Paper: Business analytics for big data