IBM Performance 2012 is all about the increasingly vital role of analytics in helping you make faster, fact-based decisions to maximise profitability and drive better business outcomes. And those goals have never been more challenging for business leaders. That’s why you should join IT, finance and other business professionals from across your organisation at Performance 2012.
At Performance 2012 you’ll see how powerful analytic solutions from IBM can help you drive better, stronger, more sustainable performance. These events feature demos of the latest products, useful how-to sessions with product experts, insightful keynote presentations by industry thought leaders, and much more.
Admission is free, but space is limited.
Top Reasons to attend:
- Learn how your organisation can better identify and prioritise the most promising areas for strategic investment
- Hear customer success stories and learn best practices you can put into action in your own organisation
- Learn how your organisation can increase its return on investment in business analytics solutions
- See the latest IBM solutions, including IBM Cognos, IBM SPSS, IBM Clarity and IBM Netezza solutions and learn about our vision for the future of the business analytics portfolio.
- Get a sneak peek of upcoming releases from the IBM labs
Who should attend:
- Marketing, sales, customer service - See what’s new in predictive and social media analytics, and learn about emerging trends in customer analytics.
- IT - Learn strategies to meet the growing demands of business leaders while maintaining IT governance and control. Plus technical deep dives into IBM Business Analytics solutions for reporting, analysis, dashboarding, modeling and more.
- Finance - Hear how to improve your financial performance management processes, control risk, and address regulation and compliance.