Why IBM Risk Management solutions?
IBM risk management solutions enable the world’s most successful companies to make risk-aware decisions through smarter enterprise risk management programs and methodologies - driving business performance and better outcomes.
The combined risk management capabilities of Algorithmics and OpenPages can help your company achieve profitable growth and address increasing demands for regulatory compliance in today’s volatile and complex market conditions.
IBM risk management solutions enable you to:
Risk Management capabilities
- Actuarial Modeling (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Capital Management (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Collateral Management (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Credit Risk (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) (US)
- IT Governance (US)
- Liquidity Risk (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Market Risk (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Operational Risk (US)
- Policy and Compliance Management (US)
Risk Management Resources
Chartis Research - RiskTech100
IBM OpenPages tops the 2011 RiskTech100
Facilitating "Sound Practices" in Risk Management
Read about Basel Committee recommendations for operational risk
Managing Regulatory Change
Learn how Dodd-Frank impacts regulatory compliance
Risk and Compliance
Integrate enterprise-wide risk and compliance processes and reporting