White paper. Smarter decisions. Better results. Read how to unleash your organisation's intelligence with Cognos 10. View white paper (US)
Cognos features real-time monitoring capabilities for consumers of actionable business intelligence that provides an organisation’s frontline employees with a rich view of operational KPIs and measures to support up-to the-moment decision making.
Cognos real-time monitoring features and benefits include:
- View up-to-the second relevant information in context with your BI information.
- Empower frontline workers to detect and rapidly respond to changing business conditions with real-time analytics and exception notification.
- Expose problems or opportunities in real-time to continuously drive operational efficiencies.
- Deliver operational optimisation throughout your sales, customer service, manufacturing, IT and marketing organisations.
- Drill down capabilities – users can quickly determine the root cause of an issue.
- Business-defined alerts – users can set watchpoints, collaborate and alert all parties to sudden issues to address, and manage exceptions based on business rules.
Cognos real-time monitoring includes the following capabilities that help dramatically reduce the burden on IT resources:
- Simplified administration - the Workbench provides a central place for administrators to set up data sources and analytic models to present current information, historical data, or aggregated views.
- Centralised security - User-, group-, and role-based access granularity provides access control to any Cognos real-time monitoring object—event, cube, view, dimension, rule, alert, portlet, or dashboard.
Popular real-time monitoring downloads
The New Promise of Business Intelligence (US)
Learn how Cognos Business Intelligence lets you access virtually any data source, regardless of platform, and provide detailed, understandable views of the data to all users, regardless of location.
What's New with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence V10.1 (US)
See how Cognos 10 revolutionises the way organisations use business intelligence so you can see more, do more and drive better business results.
IBM Cognos 10: Intelligence unleashed (US)
Find out how IBM Cognos Business Intelligence can help organisations make smarter decisions and drive better business results.