Conference Registration & Hotel Information
Client & Business Partner Rates
|Early Bird||$1,395 USD||January 25, 2016 - March 25, 2016|
|Standard||$1,695 USD||March 26, 2016 - May 6, 2016|
|Onsite||$1,895 USD||May 7, 2016 - May 12, 2016|
Client & Business Partner Group Rates
|5 to 10 (advanced purchase)||$1,295 each||Through May 6, 2016|
|11 or more (advanced purchase)||$1,195 each||Through May 6, 2016|
- Must be purchased in one single transaction to obtain promotion code for quantity purchased.
- Promotion codes must be used at time of registration - will not be added or changed retroactively.
- No refunds for cancellations of passes purchased within a bundle
- Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts.
What does registration include?
Vision 2016 packs three days of learning and professional networking into one unforgettable event. Your registration fee includes:
- Access to more than 170 breakout sessions
- CPE Accredited sessions available
- Keynote presentations and general sessions
- Labs & Workshops
- Discussion forums
- Networking events
- Meals, including breakfast and lunch
- A Wednesday evening special event
- Welcome Reception
Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your conference registration and receive a full refund, less a $200 USD processing fee, by sending an email to email@example.com no later than April 1, 2016. No refunds will be granted after April 1, 2016 although, substitutions will be allowed for paid registrations.
Vision 2016 will return to the beautiful Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. The luxurious Waldorf Astoria is connected to the Hilton and the Vision 2016 conference space.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Waldorf Astoria Orlando
or call Hilton Bonnet Creek or Waldorf Astoria Orlando Reservations at +1-888-353-2013. Mention IBM Vision to receive the special conference rate.
IBM has negotiated a special group room rate of $189 USD per night (plus tax) for single or double occupancy at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and $209 USD (plus tax) at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. The cutoff date to receive these rates is April 22, 2016, or when the block of rooms is sold out. We encourage you to make your reservations as soon as possible, as the event hotels have sold out before the cut-off date in past years.
Your stay features these signature amenities:
- Access to the Waldorf Astoria Spa and Golf Course
- Lazy River outdoor heated pool
- Several casual and fine dining options
Hotel Refund and Cancellation Policy
A full refund is available with no cancellation fee if your hotel stay is cancelled three (3) days prior to your arrival at the Hilton and five (5) days prior to your arrival at the Waldorf Astoria.
Transportation - The Orlando metropolitan area is served by Orlando International Airport (MCO). Several ground transportation options are available.
Local Orlando Attractions - In addition, the Orlando area offers numerous attractions, including:
- Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark
- Busch Gardens
- Central Florida Zoo
- Discovery Cove
- Kennedy Space Center
- Mall at Millenia
- SeaWorld Adventure Park
- Wet ‘n Wild water park
- Walt Disney World