Join us at a Finance Forum event near you!
Finance Forum is a global series of complimentary events designed specifically for you—the finance professional. It begins in March and travels to more than 30 countries around the world, showcasing the latest IBM solutions for performance management, financial governance, risk management and incentive compensation management.
At Finance Forum, you’ll hear from the experts how leading organizations are delivering stronger business foresight through analytics to improve management decision-making. You will find out how to put to work the latest insights from the IBM Global C-suite Study. You’ll network with peers and share best practices and real world experiences in the strategic application of business analytics for critical finance decision-making. Most important, you’ll learn about new analytical tools and disciplines that enable you to simplify, structure and automate sustainable finance practices that improve visibility, foresight and control over the levers of performance, governance and risk.
Now is the time to create a future-ready enterprise and help your business make better decisions by anticipating the future—so you can thrive in the economic recovery, out in front and stronger than ever.
Admission is free, but space is limited. Watch your inbox for information about an event near you.
Finance Forum is for finance professionals and their colleagues from IT, who want to learn how business analytics can provide the visibility, insight and control needed to drive profitable growth and manage risk in today’s economy.
- See the latest IBM solutions for performance management, financial governance, risk management, and incentive compensation management.
- Hear how planning and performance management solutions help you anticipate performance gaps, assess alternatives and enable more effective decision making.
- See how a platform approach enables you to fuse otherwise disparate performance management processes.
- Learn why it’s essential to span the enterprise with processes that connect operational causes to financial effects.
- See how to engage more people with tailored user experiences that keep everyone in the loop—even when on the go.
- Learn about a collaborative performance reporting solution that combines narrative text and numerical data to reduce errors and cycle times.
- Hear how to align sales strategy and compensation programs with corporate objectives and compliance mandates.
- Learn how to create timely, reliable forecasts and increase visibility into the drivers of revenue, profit and working capital.
- Learn how to improve insight and responsiveness to internal and external risks to profit, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Hear how to put to work the latest insights from the IBM Global C-suite study.
|5:30 – 6:30 p.m.||Registration/Reception|
|6:30 – 7:45 p.m.||IBM Keynote Speaker/Dinner|
|8:00 – 8:30 p.m.||Q/A and Dessert|
|8:30 – 8:45 p.m.||Closing Remarks/Event Conclusion|
*Agenda subject to change.
IBM Business Analytics Summit 2014
Complimentary half-day or full-day IT events—coming soon to a city near you! Encourage your IT colleagues to register and attend. They’ll learn strategies to meet the growing demands of business leaders, while maintaining IT governance and control.