Provides quality data
- Enhances confidence in the quality of risk analytics, which depend upon relevant, reliable and consistent market and reference data.
- Supports your firm’s unique needs by calibrating market and reference data to your firm's own definitions.
- Helps you avoid gaps in coverage by accommodating private placements or internally structured securities in a consistent fashion.
Helps reduce cost of ownership
- Algorithmics Managed Data Services helps financial institutions save time and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Enables you to focus on your core business activities while IBM specialists take over the intensive and time-consuming data management process.
- Helps reduce your total cost of ownership and investment in people and systems, as the IBM outsourced data management service takes over managing and validating market data and reference data for input into your financial models.
Supports regulatory compliance
- Algorithmics Managed Data Services enables you to demonstrate to regulators and supervisory authorities that your input data is consistent and auditable.
- Helps you meet regulatory requirements, such as for Solvency II, that require input data to be reliable and consistent. For example, Article 119 of the European Solvency II Directive stipulates that: “The data used for the internal model shall be accurate, complete and appropriate.”