Ensures timely and accurate credit risk mitigation
- Extensive, business-specific calculation options, with support for both Initial Margin and Variation Margin, through an event-driven, exception-based workflow for every collateral management related process
- Configurable, referential checks on inbound data that alerts collateral managers to possible exceptions, that instantly accesses corrective functions to enable the highest possible throughput
- Customizable data loading procedures to ensure high quality automated mapping and full coverage of exposure-bearing transactions, collateral positions, market data, and reference data
- Data integration beyond the typical trade, collateral and market data, such as automated feeds for agreements, organizations, and standard settlement instructions, or calendars and contacts for automated workflow delegation
Provides simultaneous collateral management across multiple business lines
- Comprehensive templates for the controlled management of margin calculations, margin calls and collateral handling for cleared and OTC Derivatives, Repo-style transactions, and Securities Lending activity
- Separate, tailored workflows to provide targeted support for both cleared and non-cleared margin and collateral management
- Extensive ancillary workflows and functions provide collateral managers with all the tools necessary to deal with margin calls, handle disputes, manage collateral, and report internally and externally.
Delivers enterprise-wide, configurable reporting
- Provides a dedicated reporting database that enables firms to develop their own reports using third-party reporting tools, as well offering access to an extensive list of standard reports
- Management Information (MI) Dashboard takes reporting to a new level, with the use of visualization tools and graphics to display Key Performance Indicators (KPI), trend analysis, and exceptions-based management.
- Extensive exporting and reporting options provide users with the ideal tools to measure effectiveness, and keep all interested parties informed of the performance and benefits of the credit risk mitigation processes.
Supports reduced regulatory capital requirements
- Dedicated functions for central clearing can support firms as they adopt new regulatory capital-impacting measures, and management processes that will see much of the existing bilateral trading in OTC Derivatives move to clearance through central counterparties (CCPs).
- Assists central counterparties, clearing members, custodians, and non-clearing members alike, to engage with one another as they simultaneously manage their centrally-cleared and bilateral obligations.
- Collateral management helps firms qualify for reduced regulatory capital charges under Basel II & III.
Helps optimize collateral inventory management and reduce liquidity risk
- Identifies potential shortfalls in available collateral, specifying return dates to internal borrowers that will help reduce losses by eliminating potential exposures.
- Supports advanced rehypothecation techniques to automatically allocate collateral to margin calls and mitigate outstanding credit exposures.
- Comprehensive range of standard and customized reports on collateral flows, ranging from margin call notices and global collateral management summaries, to collateral concentrations, what-if scenarios and signed collateral agreements.