Register now for the IBM SmartCloud briefings in Boston, Austin or Washington D.C.
Discover a bright new day for your application infrastructure
Attend this IBM event, and in just one morning, you’ll discover a bright new day for your application infrastructure. That’s right — IBM recently announced IBM SmartCloud® Application Performance Management (SmartCloud APM), a comprehensive solution for managing performance, availability and capacity for complex application infrastructures across development and operation such as yours.
IBM SmartCloud Briefing Overview
This briefing is designed for you to get the most information for improving your infrastructure in the least time with techniques and solutions that help you better connect across existing IT and Operations silos. Highlights we will cover: :
- The modular design that helps users get started quickly and add capabilities as needed
- Analytics that improve capacity utilization and optimize performance
- IBM solutions that help identify application performance bottlenecks in development by leveraging operational data
- A common reporting tool, based on IBM Cognos®, for simple, easy-to-customize reporting
- A wide breadth of domain coverage, in combination with a single trusted source of information, for more accurate and faster problem diagnostics
- A demo showcasing the new user interface – don’t miss it – drill downs screens, widgets
- Listen to a panel of experts from IBM discussing how to achieve finely tuned applications by taking a proactive approach throughout the application lifecyle process
Register now for Boston, Austin or Washington D.C. and you will be on your way to finding out how IBM SmartCloud APM can energize your infrastructure.
Tuesday, August 28
Thursday, September 6
All events will feature the following agenda
Registration and breakfast
9:00 - 9:50 a.m.
Welcome and overview
10:00 - 10:50 a.m.
11:00 - 11:50 a.m.
Agenda and speakers are listed on registration site.
IBM, the IBM logo, ibm.com, Cognos and IBM SmartCloud are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at “Copyright and trademark information” at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.
Other company, product and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.