Co-Creating the Future
With decades of industry leadership and global experience at all levels of government, we are here to help transform your strategies and implementations for the future.
The Center for Cognitive Government (CCG) is a resource for leaders in the public sector around the world to work towards creating a cognitive future. The Center brings clients and IBM leaders together in a setting that stimulates new thought and introduces opportunities that the future may hold. We serve as a host for customized briefings and presentations, client meetings, demonstrations and much more.
Get to Know Us
IBM Global Government Thought Leadership and Solutions
IBM’s thought leadership includes the Center for the Business of Government, the Institute for Business Value, the Analytics Solution Center, and IBM’s Government and Regulatory Affairs. These programs also support global visitor’s interests and their challenges to engage citizens in both policy and practice.
- IBM's Center for the Business of Government (CBG): http://www.businessofgovernment.org/
- IBM's Institute for Business Value (IBV): http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/thoughtleadership/government.html
- IBM’s Analytic Solution Center: https://www.ibm.com/connect/federal/us/en/federalinnovationcenters/analytics
- IBM's Government Solutions: http://www.ibm.com/industries/government/index.html
- IBM's US Federal Government page: https://www.ibm.com/connect/federal/us/en/home/
- IBM’s Government and Regulatory Affairs: https://www.ibm.com/ibm/ibmgra/