IBM is looking for the best and brightest
Technical Candidate Qualifications
- Minimum of six months software development experiences (programming in Java™, C++, or C) in an open source, commercial, or research setting
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (3.75 on a 5 point scale)
- Ability to turn ideas into reality working closely with others in teams
- Active contribution to professional communities (i.e. Open Source, IEEE, ACM, NSBE, SHPE, AISES, SWE, UPE, HKN, etc.)
MBA Candidate Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to work business issues in a highly dynamic, technology based environment
- History of personal initiatives for exploring technology, illustrated by a clear understanding of Information Technology business trends
- Participation in a new product development initiative
- Significant contribution in a team based environment, both as a team player and a leader
- Demonstrated creativity
The Extreme Blue internship program is focused on retaining our interns following graduation; therefore, priority is given to candidates who are within 12 months of their graduation date.
How to Apply
To apply to the Beijing, China Extreme Blue program, please bookmark this page and come back in March for a link to the application.