Ready to start something BIG?
IBM is looking for the best and brightest
This is a short program with extremely challenging projects, so all teams are expected to hit the ground running.
Technical candidate expectations
- Proven strong programming skills with a minimum of 4 months industry or research experience
- Ability to take ownership of an idea and turn it into reality
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Demonstrated passion for technology, business or community (i.e. contribution to open source, volunteerism, programming contests)
MBA candidate qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to work business issues in a highly dynamic, technology based environment
- History of personal initiatives for exploring technology, illustrated by a clear understanding of Information Technology business trends
- Participation in a new product development initiative
- Significant contribution in a team based environment, both as a team player and a leader
- Demonstrated creativity
The Extreme Blue program offers an exceptional opportunity to gain familiarity with the breadth of employment options that IBM provides
Technical intern application for 2013 program.
MBA intern application for 2013 program.