IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition, now available as a standalone offering in the System x channel, provides x86-based virtual image managementIBM United States Software Announcement 210-088
March 23, 2010
|Table of contents||Document options|
|At a glance|
IBM® Tivoli® Provisioning Manager for Images System x® Edition V7.1.1 offers:
- Enhanced WinPE Windows® deployments
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 cryptographic compliance for Microsoft® Windows/Linux on Intel® for the storage and transmission of images
- Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC) cloning for Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista
- CD-ROM-, DVD-, and USB-based booting, deployment, and restoration
- Discovery of virtual system images from x86 hypervisor or physical machine images (VMware, KVM, Hyper-V, and Xen)
- Support for multiple Windows/Linux virtual formats
- Repository image importing and exporting
- Ability to copy, convert, or migrate an image - I2I manipulation (P2V, V2V, V2P)
- Ability to deploy an image to new hypervisor
- OVF 1.0 support of importing and exporting of images using the OVF standard
For ordering, contact your IBM representative, an IBM Business Partner, or IBM Americas Call Centers at 800-IBM-CALL (Reference: YE001).
Back to top
IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition V7.1.1 can now be configured and ordered for IBM System x servers, and BladeCenter® blades with offered operating systems, using the System x ordering system.
The Tivoli Provisioning family of leading virtualization management products has a new offering now available in the Systems and Technology Group ordering systems. IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition (TPM for Images SxE) V7.1.1 is based on the Tivoli solution, and delivers unified physical and virtual image management. TPM for Images SxE eases the path to virtualization for organizations that were previously concerned about transitional risk when moving images between x86 hardware or virtualization hypervisors (P2V, V2P, V2V). TPM for Images SxE provides a superset of TPM for OS Deployment's functionality plus virtual image management features including:
- Provide hardware- and hypervisor-independent imaging across x86 platforms
from a single easy-to-use console
- Simplify the hardware driver installation through the ability to group and select the appropriate drivers by computer manufacturer
- Optimize server assets with anywhere-to-anywhere server image conversions
- Physical-to-virtual (P2V), virtual-to-physical (V2P), or virtual-to-virtual (V2V) across virtual platforms (hypervisors)
- Reduce the total number of images
- For heterogeneous systems through universal image, driver injection, and optimized image repository features
- Automate the server consolidation operations and help reduce energy costs
- Through physical-to-virtual (P2V) migration
- Help reduce labor costs by better managing "image sprawl"
- Discover, capture, store, convert, and deploy virtual images and physical server images from a single repository
- Improve agility, flexibility, and recovery
- Through snapshot/recover of servers with hardware independence
- Image-to-virtual or image-to-physical server recovery
- Help avoid vendor lock-in
- By converting almost any image format to your desired format; virtual to virtual (V2V) migration across virtual platforms (hypervisors)
- Efficiently store thousands of images
- Through a shared repository for file-based and block-based images, smart sector mode capture, and image delta features
- Help to minimize security risks
- By aiding your efforts to ensure that your data is safe and that your desktop systems conform to best-practice secure configurations
- Through Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC) clone deployment for Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Vista
- Manage and maintain your images from a single interface
- Automate remote deployment of operating systems, which helps eliminate costly on-site support
Eligible software products, offered and selected during the configuration process with each hardware system, will be enabled for electronic download for the system unit for which the product was ordered. Optionally, software and license-only configurations can be created for these products based on existing supported hardware system units in your business environment. Offerings in this announcement are available exclusively via electronic download.
Back to top
Back to top
|Planned availability date|
March 26, 2010
Back to top
Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition (TPM for Images SxE) is an automated, holistic image management tool that supports both physical and virtual hypervisor environments from a single Web console. This intuitive solution helps organizations to optimize physical and virtual infrastructure resources, and business service levels to help effectively reduce enterprise data center costs and administration complexity. An extensible architecture that allows for flexible integration with IBM Systems Director, VMControl, the Tivoli Software family, and third-party solutions will help protect previous investments, and allow organizations to grow the solution according to business needs.
This solution can be used for migrating data, simple applications, and operating systems across physical, virtual, blade, and image-based infrastructures in any direction. The discovery process enables virtual infrastructure resource mapping and portability between physical hosts and virtual environments. TPM for Images SxE's ability to do physical-to-virtual (P2V), virtual-to-virtual (V2V), and virtual-to-physical (V2P) conversions allows physical servers to be easily migrated into and out of virtual infrastructures quickly, to achieve the benefits of large-scale server consolidation, rapid provisioning, and workload mobility. It can also be used as a cost-effective, image-based, high availability/disaster recovery tool, and can help organizations simplify their application development and test lifecycles.
TPM for Images SxE includes a comprehensive Web-based console with access to source and target computers in customer-defined groups plus the ability to manage all of the necessary elements to prepare and use during deployments (for example, OS images, application packages, and OS configuration properties). The console is used to organize and execute the provisioning tasks on any number of computers at the same time.
A central database is utilized to store the components involved in a provisioning operation and to determine actions to perform. The provisioning operation is completely automated, from the initial preparation of the target disk, to the high-level configuration of the operating system (for example, creating a user, joining a Windows domain, or installing a software package). TPM for Images SxE enables a target computer, client or server, to go from bare metal to a fully configured system with minimal effort. Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition offers a full set of foundational operating system provisioning features designed to address a wide array of user-specific needs:
- Imaging engine: TPM for Images SxE can create file-based images of operating systems. The file-based image is more granular and flexible than typical sector-based images and helps reduce the number of images you need across your environment. Each file needs to be stored only once rather than storing each full image. This can mean significantly reducing the resources required to store captured images. In addition, the process of capturing a differential image can be much faster, therefore reducing the administrator time spent creating images that might have only a few differences from each other.
- Hardware inventory: Prior to an operating system being installed, TPM for Images SxE can collect key information about the hardware to better target the appropriate OS and configuration set. Some of the discovered attributes include the installed hardware devices, serial number, and model name.
- Universal image and driver injection: A key feature of the TPM for Images SxE imaging engine is the ability to create a universal image. By separating the device-specific drivers from the operating system image and injecting them at installation time, you can handle many different hardware types with a single image. This can mean less confusion about what operating system to install, fewer problems with missing drivers, and a better overall approach to managing images across the environment.
- Disk read-write access: TPM for Images SxE can create, read, and modify file systems such as NTFS, EXT-2, or EXT-3. This is a critical need in the provisioning process in order to fully automate the tasks.
- Network distribution: The product can leverage its network access to download and upload files on the network. In addition, for situations where broad distributions are required, TPM for Images SxE supports using multicast. This enables images to be deployed over the network to many endpoints at the same time, helping to minimize the impact on the network.
- Network database access: TPM for Images SxE leverages a network database to store and retrieve provisioning data, and to communicate with the Web console.
- OS configuration: Deployment is only part of the battle. Proper configuration of the operating system is critical to your efforts to ensure that a system will be stable and secure. TPM for Images SxE can read and write registry entries in Windows, configuration files in Linux®, and configuration files in AIX® to support a variety of operating system configurations. It can also modify settings for multiple Network Interface Cards (NICs), and Windows Internet Name Service (WINS). The ability to centrally manage the configuration files and reuse them helps organizations to make sure that their OS deployments are consistent and in compliance with corporate standards.
- Easy-to-use GUI: The Web-based GUI is streamlined to help reduce training needs, simplify tasks, and reduce the time-to-value. E-mail notifications about activity success or failure can be easily configured.
- CD-ROM-, DVD-, and USB-based provisioning: Though TPM for Images SxE offers touch-free network deployment capabilities, there are often times when you would like to boot a system from a CD, DVD, or USB device. With TPM for Images SxE, you can save an image to these media and manually insert it into the target drive for installation.
- Secure disk disposal: Permanently erasing the content of a hard disk can prove necessary for confidentiality reasons. When a computer changes hands or purpose, it can be important for users to ensure that the new user is not able to recover data previously stored on the hard disk. To do so, the hard disk can be completely written over with meaningless data, permanently erasing all previously stored data. Compatibility with Microsoft BitLocker Drive Encryption is provided to help render the content of a hard disk unreadable if stolen.
- Golden master: A master image can be retained in a separate partition on the local hard disk, enabling a restore to a desired configuration state or to undo unauthorized changes.
- Test or preproduction environments: These can be automatically populated from an existing production server, replicating all of the data without interference. To simplify multiple server environments, a summary of servers needing synchronization is generated.
- Virtualization support: VMware drivers can be automatically injected into a cloned image on a physical machine during deployment to a virtual machine (P2V) to enable business continuity.
Accessibility by people with disabilities
A U.S. Section 508 Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) containing details on accessibility compliance can be requested at
Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act
The product in this announcement is capable, when used in accordance with IBM's associated documentation, of satisfying the applicable requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, provided that any assistive technology used with the product properly interoperates with it. A US Section 508 Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) can be requested on the following Web site
Back to top
Program Program number VRM name 5641-A08 7.1.1 IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition
Product identification number
Program PID number 5641-A08
Back to top
To allow for ease of order submission, the offerings in this announcement can be configured in conjunction with eligible System x hardware. Software and license-only configurations can be created for this product based on existing supported System x hardware system units in a given business environment.
Orders placed for the eligible offerings in this announcement will be routed and fulfilled through Passport Advantage®. Invoicing for the initial license orders will occur through the System x order management systems. Subscription and Support renewals will be managed through Passport Advantage.
Passport Advantage allows you to have a common anniversary date for Software Subscription and Support renewals. The anniversary date, established at the order ship date for the initial product acquisition, will remain unchanged while your Passport Advantage Agreement remains in effect. New software purchases initially include 12 full months of Subscription and Support coverage. Subscription and Support in the second year (the first year of renewal) can be prorated to be coterminous with your common anniversary date but managed and invoiced through Passport Advantage. Thereafter, all Software Subscription and Support will renew at the common anniversary date and include 12 full months of Subscription and Support.
Back to top
Comprehensive education for IBM Tivoli products is offered through Worldwide Tivoli Education Delivery Services. A wide range of training options are available, including classes led by instructors, learning on demand, on-site training, and blended learning solutions.
For additional information, visit
Back to top
Product information is available via the Offering Information Web site
Business Partner information
If you are a Direct Reseller - System Reseller acquiring products from IBM, you may link directly to Business Partner information for this announcement. A PartnerWorld® ID and password are required (use IBM ID).
Back to top
No publications are shipped with these programs
IBM Publications Center
The Publications Center is a worldwide central repository for IBM product publications and marketing material with a catalog of 70,000 items. Extensive search facilities are provided. Payment options for orders are via credit card (in the U.S.) or customer number for 20 countries. A large number of publications are available online in various file formats, and they can all be downloaded by all countries, free of charge.
Back to top
Specified operating environment
While every attempt has been made to ensure that this information is accurate, refer to the following link for the latest official requirements and other documentation
- http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v3r1/index.jsp?topic=/c om.ibm.tivoli.tpm.osd.doc/welcome/osdhome.htm
Hardware Server Client CPU Minimal Dual Xeon® Pentium® type CPU Recommended Quad-core or Two Dual-core RAM 1 GB Hard disk Minimal 10 GB -- (free space) Hard disk Recommended 100 GB -- (free space) Networking Minimal 100 Mb/s -- infrastructure Networking Recommended Gigabit -- infrastructure Network adapter -- 2.0, or later PXE version
Server operating systems Operating system Architecture Windows 2008 Server x86-32 and x86-64 Windows 2003 Server x86-32 and x86-64 SUSE Linux Enterprise x86-32, x86-64 Server (SLES 10) Red Hat Enterprise x86-32, x86-64 Linux Server (RHEL) 5
Client operating systems Operating system Architecture Windows 2008 Server x86-32 and x86-64 Windows Vista x86-32 and x86-64 Windows 2003 Server x86-32 and x86-64 Windows XP Professional x86-32 and x86-64 Windows 2008 R2 Server x86-64 SUSE Linux Enterprise x86-32, x86-64, Server (SLES) 10 SUSE Linux Enterprise x86-32 and x86-64 Server (SLES) 11 GA only Red Hat Enterprise x86-32 and x86-64 Linux Server (RHEL) 5.3 GA only Red Hat Enterprise x86-32 and x86-64 Linux Server (RHEL) 5.3 Red Hat Enterprise x86-32 and x86-64 Linux Server (RHEL) 4 Update 9 only VMware ESX Server x86-64 3.5, 4.0
Databases and server operating systems Database Operating systems MS SQL Server 2005 Windows MS Access Driver Windows IBM DB2® V9.1 FP3 Windows and UNIX Apache Derby 10.2.2 UNIX and 10.3.1.4 MySQL 4.1 UNIX Oracle 9.2, 10g, Windows and UNIX 11g
Software Subscription and Support is included with licenses entitled through Passport Advantage. Product upgrades and technical support are provided by the Software Subscription and Support offering as described in the Agreements. Product upgrades provide the latest versions and releases to entitled software, and technical support provides voice and electronic access to IBM support organizations, worldwide. IBM includes one year of Software Subscription and Support with each program license acquired.
The program's specifications and specified operating environment information may be found in documentation accompanying the program, if available, such as a README file, or other information published by IBM, such as an announcement letter. Documentation and other program content may be supplied only in the English language.
The following products could be purchased with these product offerings:
- IBM System x servers
- IBM BladeCenter servers
- IBM BladeCenter Chassis
- IBM TotalStorage® DS4000 Series
- IBM System x options
System x and BladeCenter server compatibility listings are updated on the Web. For detailed information relative to IBM and non-IBM vendor devices, adapters, software, and network operating systems, visit
The performance of the products in this announcement will vary depending upon a customer's particular configuration, the client/server options, and customization.
Software Subscription and Support is included with licenses purchased in this announcement. Product upgrades and technical support are provided by the Software Subscription and Support offering as described in the Agreements. Product upgrades provide the latest versions and releases to entitled software, and technical support provides voice and electronic access to IBM support organizations, worldwide.
IBM includes one year of Software Subscription and Support with each program license acquired.
For software products in this announcement, physical media and hardcopy documentation are not included in the deliverable package. The software code is delivered only via electronic download.
After receipt of an order, the Business Partner or end-user customer will be required to register and accept Passport Advantage or Passport Advantage Express® terms and conditions. Upon registration, the end-user customer will be provided with a Web site for the electronic download. The product includes the license and one year of Software Subscription and Support.
This program, when downloaded from a Web site, contains the applicable IBM license agreement and License Information, if appropriate, which will be presented for acceptance at the time of installation of the program. For future reference, the license agreement and License Information will be stored in a directory such as LICENSE.TXT.
Additionally, following completion of registration through Passport Advantage Express, an order confirmation letter will be shipped to the address specified in the sales order.
Packaging dimensions: Single package (11 in x 8.5 in x 1.0 in)
Your Proof of Entitlement (PoE) for this program is a copy of a paid sales receipt, purchase order, invoice, or other sales record from IBM or its authorized reseller from whom you acquired the program, provided that it states the license charge unit (the characteristics of intended use of the program, for example, number of processors, number of users) and quantity acquired. This program, when downloaded from a Web site, contains the applicable IBM license agreement and License Information, if appropriate, which will be presented for acceptance at the time of installation of the program. For future reference, the license and License Information will be stored in a directory such as LICENSE.TXT.
Security, auditability, and control
The product in this announcement uses the security and auditability features of the operating system software. The customer is responsible for evaluation, selection, and implementation of security features, administrative procedures, and appropriate controls in application systems and communication facilities.
Back to top
IBM Software Services has the breadth, depth, and reach to manage your services needs. You can leverage the deep technical skills of our lab-based Software Services team and the business consulting, project management, and infrastructure expertise of our IBM Global Services team. Also, we extend our IBM Software Services reach through IBM Business Partners to provide an extensive portfolio of capabilities. Together, we provide the global reach, intellectual capital, industry insight, and technology leadership to support a wide range of critical business needs.
To learn more about IBM Software Services or to contact a Software Services sales specialist, visit
Pricing terminology definitions
A server is a computer system that executes requested procedures, commands, or applications to one or more user or client devices over a network. A PoE must be obtained for each server on which the program or a component of the program is run or for each server managed by the program. Where blade technology is employed, each blade is considered a separate server.
Standby or backup systems
For programs running or resident on backup machines, IBM defines three types of situations: cold, warm and hot. In cold and warm situations, a separate entitlement for the copy on the backup machine is normally not required and typically no additional charge applies. In a hot backup situation, the customer needs to acquire other license or entitlements sufficient for that server. All programs running in backup mode must be solely under the customer's control, even if running at another enterprise's location.
As a practice, the following are definitions and allowable actions concerning the copy of the program used for backup purposes.
Cold: A copy of the program may reside, for backup purposes, on a machine as long as the program is not started. There is no additional charge for this copy.
Warm: A copy of the program may reside for backup purposes on a machine and is started, but is idling, and is not doing any work of any kind. There is no additional charge for this copy.
Hot: A copy of the program may reside for backup purposes on a machine, is started, and is doing work. The customer must acquire a license or entitlements for this copy and there will generally be an additional charge.
Doing work includes, for example, production, development, program maintenance, and testing. It also could include other activities such as mirroring of transactions, updating of files, synchronization of programs, data or other resources (for example, active linking with another machine, program, database or other resource, and so on), or any activity or configurations that would allow an active hot switch or other synchronized switch over between programs, databases, or other resources to occur.
In the case of a program or system configuration that is designed to support a high availability environment by using various techniques (for example, duplexing, mirroring of files or transactions, maintaining a heartbeat, active linking with another machine, program, database, or other resource), the program is considered to be doing work in the hot situation and a license or entitlement must be purchased.
Product and licensing Web sites
A complete list of IBM Tivoli products is available at
IBM Tivoli product licensing documents are available at
Program name PID number Charge metric IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager 5641-A08 per Server for Images System x Edition
Back to top
Orders for new licenses will be accepted now.
Shipment will begin on the planned availability date.
To order the program described in this announcement, specify the type model number, order type description, supply feature, and quantity of desired licenses for the appropriate one-time charge (OTC) features listed in the tables below. After receipt of your order, you will be requested to register through Passport Advantage Express to allow for entitlement for support and notification of upgrades. Upon registration completion, you will be provided with a Web site for the electronic download. The one-time charge for the product includes the license and one year of Software Subscription and Support.
The SEO numbers in the table below are equivalent to the type model number, description, supply feature, and OTC billing feature numbers as designated in the table. After receipt of your order, you will be requested to register through Passport Advantage Express to allow for entitlement for support and notification of upgrades. Upon registration completion, you will be provided with a Web site for the electronic download. The one-time charge for the product includes the license and one year of Software Subscription and Support. The SEO numbers in the table below are equivalent to the type model number, description, supply feature, and OTC billing feature numbers as designated in the table.
OTC Supply billing Program number and feature feature SEO feature description number number number 5641-A08 IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition (electronic) Per Server with 1 Year SW Subscription and Support 5809 0156 49Y9476 Per 250 Servers with 1 Year SW Subscription and Support 5809 0157 49Y9478
Select the appropriate feature numbers to customize your order with delivery options desired. These features can be specified on the initial or MES orders.
Feature Description 3445 Expedite
Expedite shipments will be processed to receive 72-hour delivery from the time IBM Software Delivery and Fulfillment (SDF) receives the order.
Back to top
|Terms and conditions|
The information provided in this announcement letter is for reference and convenience purposes only. The terms and conditions that govern any transaction with IBM are contained in the applicable contract documents such as the IBM International Program License Agreement, IBM International Passport Advantage Agreement, and IBM Agreement for Acquisition of Software Maintenance.
IBM International Program License Agreement including the License Information document and Proof of Entitlement (PoE) govern your use of the program. PoEs are required for all authorized use.
This software license includes Software Subscription and Support (also referred to as Software Maintenance).
Agreement for Acquisition of Software Maintenance
The IBM Agreement for Acquisition of Software Maintenance (Z125-6011) applies for Subscription and Support (also referred to as Software Maintenance) and does not require customer signatures.
This program is licensed under the IBM Program License Agreement (IPLA). IBM includes one year of Software Subscription and Support (also referred to as Software Maintenance) with the initial license acquisition of each program acquired.
License Information form number
The program's License Information will be available for review on the IBM Software License Agreement Web site
License Information form number: L-PSCN-822JDM
Limited warranty applies
IBM warrants that when the program is used in the specified operating environment, it will conform to its specifications. The warranty applies only to the unmodified portion of the program. IBM does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the program or that IBM will correct all program defects. You are responsible for the results obtained from the use of the program.
IBM provides you with access to IBM databases containing information on known program defects, defect corrections, restrictions, and bypasses at no additional charge. For further information, consult the IBM Software Support Handbook found at
IBM will maintain this information for at least one year after the original licensee acquires the program (warranty period).
Program technical support
Technical support of a program product will be available for a minimum of five years from the general availability date, as long as your Software Subscription and Support (also referred to as Software Maintenance) is in effect. This technical support allows you to obtain assistance (via telephone or electronic means) from IBM for product-specific, task-oriented questions regarding the installation and operation of the program product. Software Subscription and Support (Software Maintenance) also provides you with access to updates, releases, and versions of the program. You will be notified, via announcement letter, of discontinuance of support with 12 months' notice. If you require additional technical support from IBM, including an extension of support beyond the discontinuance date, contact your IBM representative or IBM Business Partner. This extension may be available for a fee.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the program and you are the original licensee, you may obtain a refund of the amount you paid for it, if within 30 days of your invoice date you return the program and its PoE to the party from whom you obtained it. If you downloaded the program, you may contact the party from whom you acquired it for instructions on how to obtain the refund.
For clarification, note that (1) for programs acquired under the IBM International Passport Advantage offering, this term applies only to your first acquisition of the program and (2) for programs acquired under any of IBM's On/Off Capacity on Demand (On/Off CoD) software offerings, this term does not apply since these offerings apply to programs already acquired and in use by you.
Authorization for use on home/portable computer
You may not copy and use this program on another computer without paying additional license fees.
Volume orders (IVO)
Passport Advantage applies
Yes, and through the Passport Advantage Web site at
Usage is limited to the number of Servers, Value Units, TBs, or Client Devices licensed.
For additional information, refer to the License Information document that is available on the IBM Software License Agreement Web site
Software Subscription and Support (Software Maintenance) applies
The offering in this announcement includes one year of Software Subscription and Support (Software Maintenance) in the price of the license.
System i Software Maintenance applies
Variable charges apply
Educational allowance available
Yes. A 15% education allowance applies to qualified education institution customers.
Back to top
|IBM Electronic Services|
IBM has transformed its delivery of hardware and software support services to help you achieve higher system availability. Electronic Services is a Web-enabled solution that offers an exclusive, no-additional-charge enhancement to the service and support available for IBM servers. These services are designed to provide the opportunity for greater system availability with faster problem resolution and preemptive monitoring. Electronic Services comprises two separate, but complementary, elements: Electronic Services news page and Electronic Services Agent.
The Electronic Services news page is a single Internet entry point that replaces the multiple entry points traditionally used to access IBM Internet services and support. The news page enables you to gain easier access to IBM resources for assistance in resolving technical problems.
The Electronic Service Agent is no-additional-charge software that resides on your server. It monitors events and transmits system inventory information to IBM on a periodic, client-defined timetable. The Electronic Service Agent automatically reports hardware problems to IBM. Early knowledge about potential problems enables IBM to deliver proactive service that may result in higher system availability and performance. In addition, information collected through the Service Agent is made available to IBM service support representatives when they help answer your questions or diagnose problems. Installation and use of IBM Electronic Service Agent for problem reporting enables IBM to provide better support and service for your IBM server.
To learn how Electronic Services can work for you, visit
Back to top
Business Partner information
If you are an IBM Business Partner -- Distributor for Workstation Software acquiring products from IBM, you may link to Passport Advantage Online for resellers where you can obtain Business Partner pricing information. An IBM ID and password are required.
For Passport Advantage information and charges, contact your IBM representative or authorized IBM Business Partner for Software ValueNet®. Additional information is also available at
OTC billing Program number and feature SEO feature description number number 5641-A08 IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition (electronic) Per Server with 1 Year SW Subscription and Support 0156 49Y9476 Per 250 Servers with 1 Year SW Subscription and Support 0157 49Y9478
Back to top
To order, contact the Americas Call Centers or your local IBM representative, or your IBM Business Partner.
To identify your local IBM representative or IBM Business Partner, call 800-IBM-4YOU (426-4968).
Phone: 800-IBM-CALL (426-2255) Fax: 800-2IBM-FAX (242-6329) Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: IBM Teleweb Customer Support ibm.com® Sales Execution Center, Americas North 3500 Steeles Ave. East, Tower 3/4 Markham, Ontario Canada L3R 2Z1
The Americas Call Centers, our national direct marketing organization, can add your name to the mailing list for catalogs of IBM products.
Note: Shipments will begin after the planned availability date.
IBM Software ValueNet
These products are available under IBM Software ValueNet, either directly from IBM or through authorized Business Partners who invest in skills and high value solutions. IBM customers may benefit from the industry-specific or horizontal solutions, skills and expertise provided by these Business partners.
Additions to Software ValueNet will be communicated through standard product announcements. For a current list of IBM software available under Software ValueNet, visit
Questions regarding IBM Software ValueNet may be sent to AskSoftwareValueNet@us.ibm.com
DS4000 and Electronic Service Agent are trademarks of IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM, Tivoli, System x, BladeCenter, AIX, Passport Advantage, PartnerWorld, DB2, TotalStorage, Express, ValueNet and ibm.com are registered trademarks of IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Windows and Microsoft are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Intel, Xeon and Pentium are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
For the most current information regarding IBM products, consult your IBM representative or reseller, or visit the IBM worldwide contacts page
Back to top