IBM Cognos Command Center Editions V10.2.3
IBM Cognos Command Center brings control and centralized management
to the business user's world of coordinating, scheduling, and
automating complex real-world analytic processes, which exist in
performance management on cloud and on premises environments. Cognos
Command Center V10.2.3 provides you with improved security options
that help track users and user roles that have permission to perform
specific tasks. Version 10.2.3 includes increased command line
functionality that adds flexibility to your operations. Also, this
version of Cognos Command Center includes plug-in support for Oracle
Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) 126.96.36.199, allowing users of this
version of HFM to use Cognos Command Center.
Cognos Command Center V10.2.3 enhancements:
- Improved system management plug-in list user access and list
- Increased control and confidence by allowing users to quickly
identify user access and object permissions by user and user roles.
- Adds permissions tasks to include a reference to the user role.
- Adds ability to activate and deactivate calendars in the Cognos
Command Center Command Line Interface (CLI), giving you more control
in activating and deactivating schedules directly from the command
- Adds ability to export users and users' role in the Cognos Command
Center CLI. The CLI provides you with increased flexibility in
automating Cognos Command Center processes.
- Includes new plug-in that supports Oracle Hyperion Financial
Management 11. 2.4, therefore, giving you greater interoperability to
schedule tasks and export objects in HFM.
IBM Cognos Integration Server V10.2.1 and IBM Cognos Command Center
V10.2.1 help address the cross-enterprise challenge to integrate and
automate a hybrid mix of applications and heterogeneous business
The Version 10.2.1 products include the features and enhancements
Cognos Integration Server
Cognos Integration Server V10.2.1
IBM Cognos Integration Server V10.2.1 extracts content from Oracle
Hyperion source systems and moves the content into an open standard
format relational database or directly into IBM Cognos TM1 for use
with performance management and business intelligence applications.
Cognos Integration Server V10.2.1 can help save time and money by
making it easier to extend your Oracle Hyperion systems for use with
Cognos Integration Server V10.2
Cognos Integration Server extracts and moves data into data
warehouses and repositories for use with performance management and
business intelligence applications. It supports a variety of data
sources with the following:
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
- Support for Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) 188.8.131.52 and
Cognos Integration Server V10.2 also supports
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) 184.108.40.206 and higher Cognos
Integration Server has always supported HFM as a data source, but is
now updated to support the new programming interfaces and updates that
were introduced into HFM 220.127.116.11.
- Enhancements to HFM data extraction performance Measurable, data
extraction performance gains from HFM, as a data source that are
introduced in V10.2 of Cognos Integration Server.
Cognos Command Center
Cognos Command Center V10.2.1
IBM Cognos Command Center V10.2.1 introduces a business
intelligence library plug-in enabling the addition of business
intelligence tasks to your process automations.
Cognos Command Center V10.2
Cognos Command Center introduces simplicity and control by enabling
business users to automate processes across their business
applications. The product:
- Enables self-service automation allowing business users to view
and run business processes on an ad-hoc basis.
- Provides an interface designed for business users that supports
- Centralizes automation processes providing insight and control of
who ran what, where, when, and how.
The product features also include:
- Triggers introduce the functionality to initiate a Cognos Command
Center process based upon the existence of a file.
- Execution control of Post Task Actions is enhanced to always
execute or only execute upon success.
- Custom text for plug-in tasks can now be customized based on the
successful completion of a task.
- HFM Translate Task provides functions to perform a HFM currency
translation based upon a point of view.
- IBM Cognos Integration Server Editions V10.2.1 (5725-L44)
- IBM Cognos Integration Server Starter Edition
- IBM Cognos Integration Server Standard Edition
- IBM Cognos Integration Server Production Source Connection
- IBM Cognos Integration Server Starter Edition for Non-Production
- IBM Cognos Integration Server Standard Edition for Non-Production
- IBM Cognos Command Center Editions V10.2.3 (5725-L45)
- IBM Cognos Command Center Starter Edition
- IBM Cognos Command Center Standard Edition
- IBM Cognos Command Center Production Server Connection
- IBM Cognos Command Center Starter Edition for Non-Production
- IBM Cognos Command Center Standard Edition for Non-Production