DataPower gateway appliances help simplify, govern, and optimize
the delivery of services and applications by providing security,
connectivity, data transformation, protocol bridging, and intelligent
load distribution functions. By offering an innovative, pragmatic
approach to security, integration, and intelligent application
delivery in a purpose-built, easy-to-consume form-factor, DataPower
gateway appliances can help leverage the value of existing
infrastructure investments and help reduce the total cost of ownership
for mobile, web, API, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and
business-to-business (B2B) projects.
Firmware V7.2 provides increased cloud deployment flexibility and
mobile security enhancements.
- Amazon EC2 and Softlayer CCI support for increased deployment
flexibility on public cloud environments
- Mobile security enhancements for securing access to
Object Notation (JSON) Web Encryption (JWE), JSON Web Signature (JWS)
and JSON Web Token (JWT)
- GatewayScript enhancements to easily transform between JSON and
Extensible Markup Language (XML) payloads enabling easier
WebSphere DataPower Appliances can now be ordered via Passport
- WebSphere DataPower appliances
- Options for WebSphere DataPower appliances
- Service and support renewal
Simple setup and renewal for service and support:
- Service and Support renewal is simple, ordered as a Passport
Advantage part number. Appliance hardware and firmware is covered
under a single support contract that is purchased and renewed yearly.
- One renewal date is established for all of your Passport Advantage
products. DataPower service and support renewals align with your
service anniversary date for your PassPort Advantage products to help
simplify your service renewals.
- IBM WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45 V7.2.0 (5725-K50)
- IBM WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52 V7.2.0
- IBM WebSphere DataPower B2B Appliance XB62 V7.2.0 (5725-K54)
- IBM WebSphere DataPower Integration Blade XI50B V6.0.1 (5725-K56)
- Software Options for IBM WebSphere DataPower Service Gateway XG45
- Software Options for IBM WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance
XI52 V7.2.0 (5725-K53)
- Software Options for IBM WebSphere DataPower B2B Appliance XB62
- Software Options for IBM WebSphere DataPower Integration Blade
XI50B V6.0.1 (5725-K57)
Firmware 7.2 delivers Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) support
for Amazon EC2 and SoftLayer CCI (1) Secure Gateway Service for IBM
Bluemix applications, robust mobile security capabilities, enhanced
TLS security support, and several other key security and integration
- Deploy IBM DataPower Gateways on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
(EC2) and SoftLayer CCI, to provide enhanced cloud elasticity for
DataPower Gateways in cloud environments.
- Enhanced hybrid cloud integration using Secure Gateway service to
securely connect between IBM Bluemix applications and on-premise
services secured using DataPower GatewaysProvide enhanced message-
level security for mobile, API, and web workloads by using JSON Web
Encryption for message confidentiality, JSON Signature for message
integrity, and JSON Web Token to assert security assertions for Single
Sign On (SSO).
- Easily integrate System of Records data sources with Systems of
Engagements by using GatewayScript to transform between XML and JSON
- Protect mission-critical applications from security exposures with
enhanced TLS protocol support by using Elliptic Curve Cryptography
(ECC), Server Name Indication (SNI), and Perfect Forward Secrecy
- Quickly build DataPower automation and deployment migration
scripts for easier devops by using the REST-based management API.
- Provide increased high availability for your environment with
enhanced, load balancer group health checks to intelligently detect
- Enhanced reliability of IMS transactions with support for IMS
Commit mode 0. This provides flexible integration with data from
System of Records.
- Supports distributed caching with IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale 8.6+
to provide increased response time and better application performance.
Note: (1) Common Computing Instance.
IBM WebSphere DataPower B2B Appliance XB62 V7.2.0
Content Revision Date:
BPG00 BPG05 B7000