Intelligent Video Analytics has been helping agencies and
organizations worldwide analyze video captured by fixed cameras, such
as those used for physical security, closed-circuit television
(CCTV), and monitoring traffic, to extract key information from
streaming video to uncover insights and patterns within untold hours
of camera footage.
The Intelligent Video Analytics base installation includes these
functions for live streaming, fixed cameras:
- Real time alerts to call attention to events
- Rich content-based indexing to find critical images and patterns
- Standards-based open and extensible architecture.
Optional capabilities extend the solution to include:
- Ingestion of pre-recorded videos from both fixed cameras and
cameras in motion. With ingested video files, analysts can extract
critical information and find relevant images faster, which may help
- Automated, intelligent redaction.
- Advanced facial recognition, which may improve lead generation
and risk assessment. Matching faces on video to an agency's or
organization's watch list may help them identify persons of interest
and speed investigation.
- Advanced people search capabilities based on cognitive analytics
that may provide more accurate results
Moreover, Intelligent Video Analytics employs a continuous
delivery and support model that enables organizations to obtain more
rapid access to functional enhancements and fixes.
- IBM Intelligent Video Analytics V2.0.0 (5725-H94)