BigFix delivers endpoint lifecycle and security management using a
unified, lightweight, extensible infrastructure. This solution
enables organizations to proactively manage their servers, desktops,
and laptops. BigFix provides a clear path for improving control and
compliance with clear, accurate reporting, and easy integration with
systems such as ticketing and change management databases.
- BigFix V9.5 is now fully Unicode enabled and removes the need to
set standard English code page for all systems when managing IT
environments, which are located in various countries or geographical
- The IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on provides reporting and
compliance services to help ensure that your endpoints meet the
technical and organizational requirements that are related to the
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- BigFix V9.5 provides a web user interface, an additional component
of the BigFix platform, and is designed to harness the flexibility and
power of BigFix. The interface is presented in an approachable format
so that operators with little or no knowledge of BigFix can easily use
- The web user interface augments the traditional BigFix Console but
does not replace it.
Additional enhancements to the BigFix products are part of this
- IBM BigFix Lifecycle V9.5.0 (5725-C43)
- IBM BigFix Compliance V9.5.0 (5725-C44)
- IBM BigFix Patch V9.5.0 (5725-C45)
- IBM Endpoint Manager for Power Management V9.2 (5725-C46)
- IBM BigFix Inventory V9.5.0 (5725-F57)
- IBM BigFix Protection V9.5.0 (5725-D25)
- IBM BigFix Protection DLP Add-on V9.2 (5725-D25)
- IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation V9.2 (5725-H27)
- IBM Endpoint Manager for Mobile Devices V9.1 (5725-F99)
- IBM Endpoint Manager for Datacenters V9.1 (5725-Q67)
IBM BigFix V9.5 key features and enhancements:
- Full support of Unicode computing standard to enable consistent
encoding, representation, and handling of text expressed in most of
the world's writing systems and setting of local code pages.
- New chargeable component of BigFix Compliance for Payment Card
Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- New robust web user interface for BigFix operators.
- Enhanced patch management automation for IBM AIX, with support of
Electronic Customer Care (ECC) services and expanded coverage of new
operating systems and applications.
- Improved operating system deployment capabilities for Microsoft
- Enhanced protection capabilities for Mac OS X 10.11 systems.
- Enhanced compliance checks for an expanded set of operating
- Enhanced inventory capabilities with enhanced multitenancy
- Removal of some limitations that were in place to support
multilanguage environments across the globe with a single BigFix
IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation V9.2
Content Revision Date:
BP600 BX500 B7610