The Enterprise Marketing Management suite is designed to improve
the end-to-end marketing process across communications channels,
media, and customer touch points, and across marketing decisions,
including pricing, promotion, and product mix. This release delivers
significant enhancements to help marketers create compelling
experiences and engage customers in truly cross-channel dialogs.
More powerful real-time decision-making capabilities in
recognition of the growing importance of turning live interactions
with a customer into a marketing opportunity.
- IBM Interact's real-time decision making can now recognize event
patterns formed over time to help users create more compelling real-
- IBM Product Recommendations can now perform cross-channel session
correlation and "significant purchase" recommendations to help uplift
More privacy-sensitive collection and sharing of digital
behavior data to help marketers balance the importance of
collecting and using this data with the increasing complexity of
privacy concerns around the world.
- IBM Digital Data Exchange has an expanded set of partners to
simplify tag management and provide instant integration with a growing
set of value-added services.
- IBM Interact can use IBM Digital Data Exchange tags to collect
contextual information about a person's web visit. The availability
of such information is designed to make it easier to implement a real-
time marketing strategy.
Improved user interface because the speed of today's
marketing environment requires users of IBM Enterprise Marketing
Management products to be able to get their work done in the most
comfortable and efficient manner.
- IBM Campaign has a flowchart-based campaign design user interface
that eliminates Active X. This interface makes campaign design easy
- IBM Marketing Operations now has a "project health" reporting
interface. It allows project managers to assess their projects at a
glance and to help with troubleshooting.
- IBM Marketing Platform features improved dashboards that put
valuable and actionable information at users' fingertips.
Greater ability to analyze marketing results to guide future
marketing efforts based on the understanding by IBM that today's
marketers are operating in an era of greater accountability than ever
- The interaction history and attribution modeler capabilities in
the IBM Marketing Platform can make data from outside of the IBM
Enterprise Marketing Management suite part of the interaction history.
This capability can help to make marketing attribution more accurate
- IBM eMessage now enables marketers to do A/B testing with email
- IBM Campaign V9.1.0 (5725-D22)
- IBM PredictiveInsight V9.0.0 (5725-D21)
- IBM Leads V9.1.0 (5725-D23)
- IBM Marketing Operations V9.1.0 (5725-D24)
- IBM Unica NetInsight V8.6.0 (5725-D17)
- IBM Unica Detect V8.5.0 (5725-D16)
- IBM eMessage V9.1.0 (5725-E28)
- IBM Email Optimization V1.0.0 (5725-E42)
- IBM Unica MailboxIQ V8.06.0 (5725-E43)
- IBM Marketing Operations OnDemand V9.1.0 (5725-E44)
- IBM Marketing Operations OnDemand Services V1.0.0 (5725-F54)
- IBM AdTarget Data Feed for Partners V1.0.0 (5725-F67)