New Lenovo 3000 C200 notebook models Entry and mainstream notebooks at an exceptional valueUnited States Hardware Announcement 106-711
October 17, 2006
|Table of contents||Document options|
|At a glance|
The new Lenovo 3000 C200 notebook models deliver outstanding technology and features:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5500 and Celeron M processor 420 featuring Intel SpeedStep technology1 for maximum and battery-optimized performance
- 381.0-mm (15-in) display with 1024 x 768 resolution
- Integrated Intel 945GM graphics chipset
- Battery life of up to 2.52 hours
- 24x max CD-ROM, 24x-24x-24x-8x max CD/RW/DVD-ROM or DVD Recordable 8x Max3
- One PC card slot (Type I- and II-compatible)
- Standard 512 MB or 1 GB (2 x 512 MB)
- ThinkPad® PC2-5300 DDR2 667 MHz memory, expandable with optional SDRAM SO-DIMM module to a maximum 2.0 GB4,5
- 56 K V.906 modem (V.92-designed)7 and 10/100 Ethernet
- Standard ports: Four USB 2.0, external display, S-Video, RJ-45, RJ-11, and IEEE 1394 port
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition8
- Support Center: 800-426-7378
Back to top
What's new: New Lenovo 3000 C200 notebook models include an Intel® Centrino Duo processor.
Performance: The Lenovo 3000 C200 notebook is a sleek, dependable notebook that offers worry-free computing and solid performance at a great value. This notebook is ideal for professionals who seek an affordable, complete notebook package packed with mainstream features.
Intel Centrino® Duo mobile technology on selected models:
- Intel Centrino 2 Duo processor family
- Intel 945GM chipset
- Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
Intel Celeron® mobile technology on selected models:
- Intel Celeron processor family
- Intel 945GM chipset
- Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- 40 or 80 GB9 (5400 rpm) 2.5-inch HDD
- Six-cell Li-Ion battery with up to 2.5 hours of battery life
- Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG 10,11 Network Connection on selected models
- Lenovo 11b/g Wi-Fi10,11 wireless on selected models
- 56 K V.90 modem (V.92-designed) and 10/100 Ethernet
- Wireless on-off switch
- Four USB 2.0 ports and IEEE 1394 (4-pin) port
- Integrated microphone
- Stereo headphone and speakers
- VGA and S-Video
- Five-in-one multicard reader, which supports Secure Digital, xD-Picture, multimedia, memory stick cards, and Secure Digital Pro (SD/XD/MMC/MS/SD-PRO)
- One-year warranty13
- IBM service and support
Great products from Lenovo and great support make a great combination.
Back to top
|Planned availability date|
October 31, 2006
Back to top
All models of Lenovo notebook systems are designed to meet the EPA ENERGY STAR14 requirements for using less than 15 watts of power in sleep mode when enabled by the power management software provided with the systems.
Lenovo 3000 C200 notebook
- Intel Celeron M processor 420 (1.60 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache, 553 MHz front-side bus (FSB))
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5500 (1.66 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 667 MHz FSB)
LCD display: 381.0-mm (15.0-in) TFT with 1024 x 768 resolution
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 Chipset with XGA (1024 x 768) TFT display resolution TFT LCD Resolution Color depth 640 x 480 256, 64K, 16M 800 x 600 256, 64K, 16M 1024 x 768 256, 64K, 16M 1600 x 1200 256(15), 64K(15), 16M(15) External monitor Resolution Color Refresh rate (Hz) 640 x 480 256 60, 75, 85, 100 640 x 480 64K 60, 75, 85, 100 640 x 480 16M 60, 75, 85, 100 800 x 600 256 60, 75, 85, 100 800 x 600 64K 60, 75, 85, 100 800 x 600 16M 60, 75, 85, 100 1024 x 768 256 60, 70, 75, 85, 100 1024 x 768 64K 60, 70, 75, 85, 100 1024 x 768 16M 60, 70, 75, 85, 100 1280 x 1024 256 60, 75, 80 1280 x 1024 64K 60, 75, 80 1280 x 1024 16M 60, 75, 85 1600 x 1200 256 60 1600 x 1200 64K 60 1600 x 1200 16M 60
Keyboard features: The keyboard has the familiar layout and quality of a Lenovo notebook with an industry-standard touch pad pointing device.
- 24x max CD-ROM, 24x-24x-24x-8x max CD/RW/DVD-ROM or DVD Recordable 8x Max
- Standard 512 MB or 1 GB (2 x 512 MB)
ThinkPad PC2-5300 DDR2 667 MHz memory, expandable with optional SDRAM SO-DIMM module to a maximum 2.0 GB
- 40 or 80 GB (5400 rpm) 2.5-inch HDD
- Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection on selected models
- Lenovo 11b/g Wi-Fi wireless on selected models
- Integrated 56K V.90 modem (V.92-designed)
Other features and ports
- The PC card slot, which accommodates either one Type I or one Type II card
- External display port
- Integrated microphone
- External microphone port
- Four USB 2.0
- RJ-11 and RJ-45
Standard battery shipped with the system: Six-cell Li-Ion battery
Approximate battery operation and charging hours are:
- Standard battery life: Up to 2.5 hr
- Power off/suspend charge: 2.5 hr
- Minimum: 3.5 hr
- Typical: 4.0 hr
- Maximum: 4.5 hr
Family features available for the Lenovo 3000 C200 notebook16
- Intel Celeron M processor 420, 430, and 440
- Core Solo processor T1400
- Intel Core Duo processors T2300E, T2400, T2500, and T2600
- Intel Core 2 Duo processors T5500, T5600, and T7200
- HDD: 40, 60, 80, 100, or 120 GB (5400 rpm) and 100 GB (7200 rpm)
- Optical drives: CD-ROM, CD/RW/DVD-ROM Combo, DVD-ROM, and DVD recordable
- Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG, ThinkPad 11a/b/g wireless, Lenovo 11n, no wireless and wireless upgradeable
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- System memory: 512 MB and 1024 MB
- Six-cell Li-Ion battery pack
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, or PC DOS 2000 license
- 381.0-mm (15.0-in) TFT display with 1024 x 768 resolution
- Corel Small Business Center featuring WordPerfect Office 12
Microsoft Windows Vista Capable
- All Lenovo 3000 Series notebook computers support Windows XP and are "Windows Vista Capable," meaning customers can upgrade to Windows Vista (after released by Microsoft) without a hardware change.
- PCs with the "Windows Vista Capable" logo can run the core experiences of Windows Vista. All editions of Windows Vista will deliver core experiences such as innovations in organizing and finding information, security, and reliability.
- Some Windows Vista premium features that are available in premium editions of Windows Vista, like the new user experience, Windows Aero, may require advanced or additional hardware.
- A Windows Vista Capable PC that is Premium Ready helps to ensure the best experience possible when transitioning from Microsoft Windows XP to the future of computing using Windows Vista.
- Windows Vista System requirements tools and detailed information is also available at
Non-Lenovo software: The non-Lenovo software programs listed in this section may be licensed to you under the non-Lenovo manufacturer's, supplier's, or publisher's terms and conditions. The non-Lenovo manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers are responsible for providing any service or support associated with these programs. The descriptions of these programs were obtained from information made available by these companies to the general public. Lenovo does not warrant these products. Some software may differ from its separately available version (if available), and may not include user manuals or all program function.
Software that may be included or preloaded on the system:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Lenovo Care tools:
- Performance restoration: Keep your PCs running like new.
- One-button system recovery: Recover from a virus at the click of a button.
- Automatic updates from Lenovo: The PC that updates itself.
- Easy network connectivity and management (mobile): No other PC makes getting and staying connected easier.
- PC-Doctor diagnostics
- Roxio Digital Media LE with Roxio RecordNOW Basic: CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo) and DVD Recordable (dual layer) models only
- Intervideo WinDVD: CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo) and DVD Recordable (dual layer) models only
- Intervideo WinDVD Creator: DVD Recordable (dual layer) models only
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Norton Internet Security Software (OEM Edition) with 90 days of virus definition updates
- OmniPass Fingerprint and Password Manager software (fingerprint models only)
- Lenovo Password Manager (non-fingerprint models)
- Diskeeper Lite by Diskeeper Corporation
- Google Desktop
- Google Toolbar
- Picasa from Google
Corel Small Business Center featuring WordPerfect Office 12 on selected
- WordPerfect 12 preinstalled
- Quattro Pro 12 (60-day trial with viewer) preinstalled
- Presentations 12 (60-day trial with viewer) preinstalled
- Corel Photo Album Starter 6 (with 60-day trial of Photo Album Deluxe Edition) preinstalled
- Corel Paint Shop Pro X (60-day trial) ready to install
- Corel DRAW Graphics Suite 12 (60-day trial) ready to install
- Lotus SmartSuite®/Lotus® Notes® LOU Flyer
Back to top
- Power management reduces processor speed when in battery mode.
These model numbers achieved the Ziff Davis Media Inc.'s Business Winstone 2002 BatteryMark Version
4.0.1 battery rundown time of at least the time shown. This test was performed without independent
verification by the VeriTest testing division of Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (VeriTest) nor Ziff
Davis Media Inc.; neither Ziff Davis Media Inc. nor VeriTest makes any representations or warranties
as to these test results. For a description of the environment under which the test was performed,
Battery life (and recharge times) varies based on many factors, including screen brightness, applications, features, power management, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences. Recharge time also varies depending on system mode. Charging times vary depending on operating conditions. Battery may not charge fully during heavy loading.
- For combination drives, maximum speeds are given in the following order: CD-R, CD-RW, CD, and DVD. CD and DVD drives list maximum rates; rates are variable and are often less than the maximum.
- For PCs without a separate video card, memory supports both system and video. Accessible system memory is up to 128 MB less than the amount stated, depending on video mode.
- Memory options up to 1024 MB PC2-5300 and 2048 MB PC2-4200 DDR2 SDRAM SO DIMM can be added for maximum memory expansion. Lenovo 3000 systems are only tested to a maximum of 2 GB memory. Even though it is possible to physically install 4 GB of memory, the actual amount of memory addressable by the operating system is limited to 3 GB. This limitation comes from the current 32-bit PC architecture.
- The V.90 modem can receive data at up to 56 Kbps from a compatible service provider and transmit data at up to 31.2 Kbps. Public networks currently limit maximum download speeds to about 53 Kbps. Actual speeds depend on many factors and are often less than the maximum possible.
- Public network download speeds are limited to 53 Kbps. Upload speeds are limited to 48 Kbps for V.92 modems. Actual speeds depend on many factors and are often less than the maximum possible. V.92 functions and speeds require a compatible phone line and server equipment, and download of the V.92 support device driver when available. Check with your telephone and Internet service providers for availability.
- Included software may differ from its retail version (if available) and may not include user manuals or all program functionality. License agreements may apply.
- GB equals one billion bytes when referring to HDD. Accessible capacity is less. Up to 4 GB is used in the service partition.
- 11a, 11b, and 11g wireless are based on IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g. An adapter with 11a/b/g can communicate on any of these formats; the actual connection is based on the access point to which it connects.
- Wi-Fi wireless lets you connect to a LAN without wires or cables. To connect to the Internet, the Cisco AP1200 (or similar device) and an Internet connection are required. This product has been tested and certified to be interoperable by the Wireless Ethernet Compatibility Alliance and is authorized to carry the Wi-Fi logo.
- This footnote does not apply.
- Refer to the Lenovo Statement of Limited Warranty for terms governing support obligations. For a copy, contact your authorized Business Partner or Lenovo customer representative.
- As an ENERGY STAR partner, Lenovo has determined that all models of this product meet the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Supported in panning mode
- Certain product family features are limited to select models that may not be available in all countries. Some combinations of features are not supported. Refer to the models and features available in your country.
Back to top
For the latest information on options available for the Lenovo 3000 C Series notebook and other Lenovo notebooks, visit
Back to top
IBM Integrated Technology Services
IBM services include business consulting, outsourcing, hosting services, applications, and other technology management.
These services help you learn about, plan, install, manage, or optimize your IT infrastructure to be an On Demand Business. They can help you integrate your high-speed networks, storage systems, application servers, wireless protocols, and an array of platforms, middleware, and communications software for Lenovo and many non-Lenovo offerings.
For details on available services, contact your IBM representative or visit
For details on available IBM Business Continuity and Recovery Services, contact your IBM representative or visit
For details on education offerings related to specific products, visit
Select your country, and then select the product as the category.
Back to top
Specified operating environment
- Width: 333.6 mm (13.1 in)
- Depth: 277.5 mm (10.9 in)
- Height: 33.8 to 37.0 mm (1.33 to 1.45 in)
- Weight (approximate): 2.75 kg (6.17 lb) to 2.90 kg (6.39 lb)
- Battery pack (Li-Ion): 321.5 g (0.69 lb)
- AC adapter (two-pin or three-pin)
- Power cord for ac adapter
Note: Actual specifications and weights may vary based on features, vendor components, or manufacturing processes.
Universal ac adapter (65 W)
- Input: 100/240 V ac, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 20 V dc
- Six-cell Li-Ion battery pack: 10.8 V, 2.4 Ah
Heat dissipation: 245 Btu/hr maximum
Heat emissions: 65 watts maximum
Air temperature for shipping and storage: -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
Acoustic noise level: Category 3D (office environment)
Sound power level:
- 3.8 bels (idling)
- 4.6 bels (Fan + HDD seeking)
- Sound pressure level at the operator position: 40 dB (Fan + HDD seeking)/25 cm 32dB (idling)/25 cm
Note: All measurements are made in accordance with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 7779 and reported in conformance with ISO 9296.
Operating environment: Lenovo computers are designed, built, and tested for high quality and reliability. When used properly in standard business environments, a Lenovo system should be a reliable computing asset for many years. Harsh environments and abuse can damage these systems since they are not intended to withstand extreme temperatures, dust, shock, or other severe physical environments. Lenovo systems should not be used in unsuitable environments. For example, a Lenovo system should not be used in nonstationary environments, such as in-vehicle installations, without additional casing or shock dissipation. Lenovo warrants that this notebook will conform to its Official Published Specifications when used in a suitable physical operating environment.
For additional information about supported environments, refer to the Physical specifications section.
- FCC Class-B certified to comply with FCC Rules, Part 15
- VCCI Class B
- CISPR22 Class B
- UL 60950
- CSA C22.2 No. 950
- IEC 60950
- MPR-II (Sweden)
- CE Mark
- CCC (for China)
The following operating systems support the Lenovo 3000 C200 system:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- PC DOS 2000 License (limited support)
Note: Previous versions of these operating systems are not supported.
Operating systems other than those preinstalled on the systems may not provide full-feature function. To view considerations or Service Hints and Tips by operating system, visit
- In the middle of the screen, in the Quick path to a product field, enter your system's four-digit machine type and three-digit model number, such as 8922-28U.
- On the left side of the screen, click Hints and Tips.
Compatibility and supported products
Contact your Lenovo representative for a list of supported features and options.
PC card: The Lenovo 3000 C200 notebook conforms to the PC Card Standard 95. The PC Card Standard encompasses both the former 16-bit Release 2.1 card standard and the new 32-bit CardBus card. Other PC card adapters that comply with the PC Card Standard may also function, but have not been tested by Lenovo.
Vendor software compatibility
Lenovo tests a large number of commonly used and available applications for compatibility with its Lenovo systems using supporting operating systems and configurations. In general, you can expect that most vendor applications designed to run on supported operating systems and Intel®-compatible system architectures should be compatible with a Lenovo system. Some configurations, however, may not be compatible.
Lenovo does not warrant or support vendor software products, nor guarantee compatibility of those products with Lenovo systems. Refer to the applicable warranty and license terms provided by the respective vendors.
Lenovo 3000 C series contain BIOS in their flash ROM and a GUI to set up the system and power management features for Windows users. BIOS provides the hardware instructions and interfaces designed to support the standard features of the Lenovo 3000 C200 notebook computer.
Limitations: For a list of tips about running various versions of operating systems, visit
Select Lenovo 3000 C200 system Hints and Tips.
Cable orders: All cables are included in the shipment group.
Installability: Lenovo 3000 C200 systems require approximately 20 minutes for installation. Installation includes unpacking, setting up, and powering on the system. Additional time is required to install optional memory and other optional features.
- System unit with U.S. English keyboard
- Worldwide ac adapter
- Country-specific line cord
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Lenovo 3000 C Series Setup Guide
- Lenovo 3000 C Series Troubleshooting Guide
Security, auditability, and control
Standard security features
Passwords: These password-protection mechanisms are available:
- Power-on passwords to help protect the system from unauthorized use
- Supervisor password for use by a system administrator
- HDD password to help protect data on the removable HDD
In addition, an optional locking device in the IBM Security slot provides physical security.
The customer is responsible for evaluation, selection, and implementation of security features,
administrative procedures, and appropriate controls in application systems and communications
Back to top
|Terms and conditions|
IBM Global Financing: Yes
To obtain copies of the Lenovo Statement of Limited Warranty, contact your reseller or Lenovo.
In the United States, call 800-426-7378 or write to:
P.O. Box 12195
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Attn: Dept ZPYA/B676
- System hardware One year on parts and labor
- System battery One year
Optional Lenovo features initially installed in a Lenovo system carry the same warranty period as the system. If installed after the initial system installation, they carry the balance of the system warranty or the optional feature warranty, whichever is greater.
Warranty service: If required, your service provider provides repair or exchange service depending on the type of warranty service specified for the machine. A service technician will attempt to resolve your problem over the telephone. You must follow the problem determination and resolution procedures. Scheduling of service will depend upon the time of your call and is subject to parts availability. Service levels are response time objectives and are not guaranteed. The specified level of warranty service may not be available in all worldwide locations. Additional charges may apply outside your service providers normal service area. Contact your local service provider representative or your reseller for country- and location-specific information.
Customer replaceable unit (CRU) service: Lenovo will ship CRUs to you for you to install, Tier 1 CRUs are easy to install, whereas Tier 2 CRUs require some technical skill and tools. CRU information and replacement instructions are shipped with your machine and are available from Lenovo at any time on your request. You may request that a service provider install CRUs, at no additional charge, under the type of warranty service designated for your machine. Lenovo specifies in the materials shipped with a replacement CRU whether a defective CRU must be returned. When return is required, return instructions and a container are shipped with the replacement CRU, and you may be charged for the replacement CRU if Lenovo does not receive the defective CRU within 30 days of your receipt of the replacement.
Courier or depot service: You will disconnect the failing machine for collection arranged by your service provider. A shipping container will be provided to you for you to return your machine to a designated service center. A courier will pick up your machine and deliver it to the designated service center. Following its repair or exchange, the service center will arrange the return delivery of the machine to your location. You are responsible for its installation and verification.
This type of service is called EasyServ in the U.S. and Canada.
Call 800-426-7378 to assist with problem isolation for hardware to determine if warranty service is required. Telephone support may be subject to additional charges, even during the limited warranty period. If a hardware problem is identified, the Customer Support Center will either initiate the shipment of a CRU or arrange for a courier to pick up the system for overnight delivery (where available) to the repair location. Most repairs should be made within 48 hours after the system is received at the repair location (actual repair time may vary). Keep the original shipping carton for shipping to the repair location. If the original shipping carton is not available, the courier will deliver a shipping carton and return to pick up the system for delivery to the repair location.
International Warranty Service (IWS): IWS is available during the warranty period to customers who travel or relocate to countries where their computer is sold and serviced by a service provider authorized to perform warranty service. Eligible Lenovo computers are identified by their four-digit machine type.
You can obtain IWS through the method of service, such as CRU, depot, carry-in, or on-site, provided in the servicing country. Service methods and procedures vary by country, and some service or parts may not be available in all countries. Service centers in certain countries may not be able to service all models of a particular machine type. In addition, some countries may have fees and restrictions that apply at the time of service.
Note: Due to the earth's magnetic field, CRT monitors are manufactured to work in northern, southern, and equatorial regions of the earth and may not produce a satisfactory image when moved between them. Any required adjustment (if possible) is not covered under IWS and may be subject to a chargeable action. The magnetic field does not affect flat-panel LCD monitors and ThinkPad® LCD displays.
Licensing: Programs included with this product are licensed under the terms and conditions of the license agreements that are shipped with the system.
ThinkPlus and Lenovo Care Maintenance Services
Warranty and maintenance options: The announced products may be eligible for ThinkPlus and Lenovo Care Maintenance Services, convenient prepackaged offerings for warranty service upgrades and maintenance services.
Refer to the Prices section for information on the availability of ThinkPlus and Lenovo Care Maintenance Services.
Field-installable features: Yes
Model conversions: No
Machine installation: Customer setup: customers are responsible for installation according to the instructions Lenovo provides with the machine.
Graduated program license charges apply: No. This product does not contain licensed internal code or licensed machine code.
Back to top
The prices provided in this announcement are suggested retail prices for the U.S. only and are provided for your information only. Prices are subject to change without notice. For additional information and current prices, contact your local Lenovo representative.
Machine Part type List Description number model price(17) Lenovo 3000 C200 892229U 8922-29U $ 749 (15.0-in TFT 1024 x 768, Intel Celeron(R) M processor 420, Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset, Intel GMA 950 Graphics Core, 80.0 GB / 5400 rpm, CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo, 512 MB, Lenovo b/g, 6-cell battery, Corel Small Business Center, Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows Vista Capable, IEEE1394) Lenovo 3000 C200 89222AU 8922-2AU 899 (15.0-in TFT 1024 x 768, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5500, Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset, Intel GMA 950 Graphics Core, 80.0 GB / 5400 rpm, CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo, 512 MB, Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG, 6-cell battery, Corel Small Business Center, Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows Vista Capable, IEEE1394) Lenovo 3000 C200 89222BU 8922-2BU 999 (15.0-in TFT 1024 x 768, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5500, Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset, Intel GMA 950 Graphics Core, 80.0 GB / 5400 rpm, DVD Recordable, 1GB (2x512 MB SODIMM), Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG, 6-cell battery, Corel Small Business Center, Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows Vista Capable, IEEE1394) Lenovo 3000 C200 892228U 8922-28U 699 (15.0-in TFT 1024 x 768, Intel Celeron M processor 420, Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset, Intel GMA 950 Graphics Core, 80.0 GB / 5400 rpm, DVD Recordable, 512 MB, Lenovo b/g, 6-cell battery, Corel Small Business Center, Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista Capable, IEEE1394) Lenovo 3000 C200 89222FU 8922-2FU 649 (15.0-in TFT 1024 x 768, Intel Celeron M processor 420, Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset, Intel GMA 950 Graphics Core, 40.0 GB / 5400 rpm, CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo, 512 MB, Lenovo b/g, 6-cell battery, Corel Small Business Center, Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista Capable, IEEE1394) (17) List price does not include tax or shipping and is subject to change without notice. Reseller prices may vary.
Lenovo Care Services for warranty and maintenance charges
These offerings apply to all models of machine type 8922. The models are 23U, 24U, 25U, 28U, 29U, 2AU, 2BU, 4KU, and 2FU.
Lenovo Care Description part number 1-year IOR 9 x 5 NBD 41K0547 2-year IOR 9 x 5 NBD 41K0548 3-year IOR 9 x 5 NBD 41K0549 2-year P&L P/U Depot 41K0545 3-year P&L P/U Depot 41K0546 IOR = IBM on-site repair NBD = Next business day
Lenovo Care MA for post warranty/warranty service upgrade service
Lenovo Care Description part number 1-year IOR 9 x 5 NBD 41K0551 1-year P&L P/U Depot 41K0550 2-year IOR 9 x 5 NBD 41K0553 2-year P&L P/U Depot 41K0552
For additional Lenovo Care Service information, visit
IBM Global Services is the preferred, authorized warranty service, warranty service upgrade, and post-warranty service provider for Lenovo products (excluding mainland China).
For ServiceElect (ESA) maintenance service charges, contact IBM Global Services at 888-426-4343.
IBM Global Financing: IBM Global Financing offers competitive financing to credit-qualified customers to assist them in acquiring IT solutions. Our offerings include financing for IT acquisition, including hardware, software, and services, both from IBM and other manufacturers or vendors. Offerings (for all customer segments: small, medium, and large enterprise), rates, terms, and availability can vary by country. Contact your local IBM Global Financing organization or visit the Web at
IBM Global Financing offerings are provided through IBM Credit LLC in the United States and other IBM subsidiaries and divisions worldwide to qualified commercial and government customers. Rates are based on a customer's credit rating, financing terms, offering type, equipment type, and options, and may vary by country. Other restrictions may apply. Rates and offerings are subject to change, extension, or withdrawal without notice.
Financing offering/capabilities: Financing solutions from IBM Global Financing can help you stretch your budget and affordably acquire the new product. But beyond the initial acquisition, our end-to-end approach to IT management can also help keep your technologies current, reduce costs, minimize risk, and preserve your ability to make flexible equipment decisions throughout the entire technology life cycle.
Back to top